Rodger

Big John is Home !!!

( as the last thread says )

;) John, Make sure you don't push it .. Relax , as hard as that is to do !!!

Yep, glad to hear he's home...he'll probably get better rest at home!

great news. thanks rodger. ;)

Just trying to Help Jenny a little bit , She has done all the work . John is lucky to have a friend like Jenny  :thumbsup:

I made it through the day, lots of pillow hugging(they give you this pillow to hug when you cough because it hurts so much)Other than that,things pretty OK.

Let me say again how much I appreciate each and every one of you! YOur kind words meant a lot to me. A WHOLE LOT!

I'm off to bed now..the one thing that they did do for me was send me home with some good pain meds so I should get a good nights sleep.

I made it through the day, lots of pillow hugging(they give you this pillow to hug when you cough because it hurts so much)Other than that,things pretty OK.

Let me say again how much I appreciate each and every one of you! YOur kind words meant a lot to me. A WHOLE LOT!

I'm off to bed now..the one thing that they did do for me was send me home with some good pain meds so I should get a good nights sleep.

wow, i'm just so glad to see ur doing ok. u never really know how much u care about someone until something unfortunate happens. banner i'm so glad ur ok. please get as much as u can for u know rest heals the body. one more of my prayers have been answer. take care, sheila

JOhn thanks for letting us know you are home and all is well..

Hug that pillow. and hold er tight..

We have missed you.

MonkeyMeMe

Rest up and get well soon!!! You have been so missed here!! I am looking forward to learning alot from you!

thanx Rodger for letting us know!

Renee

Rest up and get well soon!!! You have been so missed here!! I am looking forward to learning alot from you!

thanx Rodger for letting us know!

Renee

I was just relaying the message Jenny put in the other thread . We have a phase thingy going ...  Let's guess the last phase's name :angel: ( next phase is John has a new pillow with " Bumps " on it to hug  :lol:

My guess is " John marries nurse that has a cute Banner "

Glad to see you back, but please take the time to nurse yourself to health ... because being a moderator on this forum has got to take a lot.

Glad to see you are  home  :angel: Rest up and take your time to recover properly i do recall you talking about your knee not ever recovering completly and that you where paying for it till now.....if anybody knows that recovering is the best thing for your body its you  :lol: welcome back john....................................

What a Blessing  :angel: glad to see you are back.  Rest easy my friend!

Dazzel

Glad to hear you are at home, rest take it easy enjoy life. :D :D