kenimes

1000 Members Strong!!

I wonder how many there are today?

USCUTTER is to be commended for providing our little sign-making community this valuable DiscussionForum, along with a wide assortment of excellent products.

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Wonder no more .... 31,396 . It is on the main page at the bottom as well as # of people online currently & a couple more stats . I was in the 1rst 1,000 ( I think I am unit # 969 from memory ) . Somewhere there is a stat on what # member you are .

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone notices the eBay offers for USCutter machines, but I recently looked at one, and saw that they have sold over 3500 MH871 units just for that particular listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Vinyl-Cutter-Best-Value-Cutting-Sign-Making-Kit-w-Sure-Cuts-A-Lot-Pro-SALE-/311098741732

There are certainly going to be a lot of happy folks unwrapping their new machines that are sitting under the tree on Christmas morning !!!

tree_6.png

It's now up to 41,863 members. I would guess that less than 1% of those are active members.

I'm # 6882. On the top right side of the screen click on your username, then my profile. Your number is just before your username up in the address bar.

• Like 1

Wonder how many newbies stick it out and are STILL

in the business......................

Wonder how many newbies stick it out and are STILL

in the business......................

my guess is 1-2 percent over 2-3 years -but that is just shooting from the hip.   there are a few dozen that really hang around and help each other and the newbies.

to those that do hang around . . .  . . Salute          (think hee haw when you read that) 

• Like 1

it's also kind of depressing to look at how much time i have spent on the forum and add to that - multiply the mega hours the 3 main mods spent dealing with spam before our new spam filter was recently enacted.   I know at least 2 of us that have modded on vacation - we need serious mental help lol

• Like 2

Hey, ya got a title....

What more can you want?

;D 

• Like 1

#2057 I need to play that #

wow you are an old timer - you got me by 5 months!  thanks for hanging on

My number is in the 40k range but that happened when we had to merge my acct. a couple years back. I've been around a little longer than that.

Just checked mine. #7680

Arty your a Rookie ... ;D  ;D

Funny, today is the first time I've been on here in a long time. #675 :)

• Like 1