BannerJohn

Something to think about

A man riding his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, 'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time.

Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a Woman truly happy.'

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?'

ROFLMAO....now that is to funny!!!

Are we really THAT complicated??  :huh:

Are we really THAT complicated??  ;D

YES !!!!

You are all like a lottery ticket. You never know until it is scratched.  :huh:

Are we really THAT complicated??  ;D

YES !!!!

You are all like a lottery ticket. You never know until it is scratched.  :huh:

oh no u didn't just go there m&s sign. u ought to be ashamed.

well we wouldn't that way if u men would act right. lol

Dr. Dew said it best this way.

Men's Brain's are like a light switch: You have on and off

Women's Brain's are like a 747's cockpit instrument panel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr. Dew said it best this way.

Men's Brain's are like a light switch: You have on and off

Women's Brain's are like a 747's cockpit instrument panel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u know what? lol i'm not gonna go round with ya like this. hehe cause subconsciously  u and all men know that the women r not the problem, they just have to have someone to blame. lmao

LMAO M&S!!!!  :huh:

We only SEEM like a 747 cockpit instrument panel cause men have ONLY an on/off switch!!! LMAO.

But putting jokes aside....when it comes down to it...why can't we live without the other??  ;D

simply put, most men do not have the analytical minds required to understand the complicated personalities of women...and women do not give us the signals required for our simple (yet logical) minds to figure them out.

The best we can do is just go with the flow. And always agree with them.

oh my god, john, analytical, ha! let me say for all the women that i know, we r strong to everything. men get sick they wine, women have babies, get sick, they keep it going. u men can not comprehend or do half as much as women because of the on and off switch that u possess.

with that said, IF THERE WERE NO WOMEN, MEN WOULD BE LOST. just think about it. a woman gave birth to u, nutured and guided u, to be where u r today.  :huh:

oh my god, john, analytical, ha! let me say for all the women that i know, we r strong to everything. men get sick they wine, women have babies, get sick, they keep it going. u men can not comprehend or do half as much as women because of the on and off switch that u possess.

with that said, IF THERE WERE NO WOMEN, MEN WOULD BE LOST. just think about it. a woman gave birth to u, nutured and guided u, to be where u r today.  :lol:

let me rephrase that...we don't have the sense to interpret the signals you send out.

analysis: the process as a method of studying the nature of something or of determining its essential features and their relations

Relax....I was agreeing with YOU.

and btw,if there were no MEN, there would be no women. It takes two ingredients to make a baby.

UNLESS we could create babies in a laboratory  :lol:

But this would be boring, really really boring and odd and depressing...

The main difference I have found among men and women is that men can,quite openly and honestly,admit that in many cases we are totally without a clue. I have never,in the whole of my life,heard a woman do so.

with that said, IF THERE WERE NO WOMEN, MEN WOULD BE LOST. just think about it. a woman gave birth to u, nutured and guided u, to be where u r today.  :lol:

let me rephrase that...we don't have the sense to interpret the signals you send out.

analysis: the process as a method of studying the nature of something or of determining its essential features and their relations

Relax....I was agreeing with YOU.

and btw,if there were no MEN, there would be no women. It takes two ingredients to make a baby.

john ur something else with ur self! but i love it tho. lol

i just like the way u put things in prospective. a wise man indeed.

right on!

hotrodz, don't u get in trouble already. lol wise men don't speak out of nothing. hehe

u ain't been round here but a few days, don't know how long u been a man tho. lmao