FatDad

customer photo

I got a photo back from a customer after the install.  the ladybugs and butterflies were all separate so they could be put where ever she wanted them

ladybugs.jpg

WOW Fatdad, that turned out really well!!! Great job!

Jenny

Guest fivestar

That is simply awesome.  Wall words are so cool, I really need to start marketing them more.  I've done a couple for people, but there's a ton of work if people just know about it.

Five, how true!  Marketing seems to be everything some times.  Something unfortunately I lack!  :-

Jenny

Guest fivestar

Git 'er done David.  :o

thats looks fantastic fatdad, i been wanting to do that for my god daughters bedroom for months but couldnt decide what to do but a lovely ditty is a great idea

um ill have to check on the font cause i really done remember LOL

I'm just now getting my cutter, but I'm wondering...Can you cut the entire set of words at one time, or do you have to piece it together to cut? Also, what do you charge for wall lettering?Sandy

Guest Schramm

That turned out really awesome, it is a shame that I never asked for photos from my customers!

I used to do those as part of my business and plan on doing it again when we open the store in spring, it is just super easy money!  I buy the LG 5 year vinyl which since you are using it indoors lasts forever. 

Dad, anychance you still have that eps,, I love it,,

Thanks

MonkeyMeMe

That is awesome. I have seen the quote before but it looks so much more elegant with the font you use. (waiting to hear what it is) tHE Butterflies and lady bugs are awesome. Which vinyl did you use for it? I love how it all looks. Great job.

Christi

update

I dont have an eps for it anymore because the laptop i did it on crashed.  Im guessing the font was lost too because i just went through mine and none of them matched up.  it was done in oracle 631.  what i did was send them the quote on one sheet and then i did a row each of the ladybugs and butterflies on another sheet so they could cut them and put them wherever they wanted to.

I got a photo back from a customer after the install.  the ladybugs and butterflies were all separate so they could be put where ever she wanted them

I'm thinking I'll use the firsts line as it is, then insert the child's name at the beginning of the second line( sleep tight, Mia Bella, like a bug in a rug.

Do you mind me copying your design, FatDad? If you do, PLEASE tell me. I'm shameless...I'll copy about anything...LOL