cncartworks

How does this look?

That looks good.You did a good job! What is it done on...coroplast? Did you do a wet or dry application?

Yea el-cheapo wanted colorplast. I was going to use Komatex. I did it dry.

I'm so new to this I haven't learned how to do it wet.

Should I have used a shower or bath?  :)

Nothing wrong with coroplast. It will last longer than most businesses. With coroplast I use dry application if I have a lot of them,wet if I have one or two and plenty of time. I hate bubbles!

In fact I do all of my banners wet. I never have bubbles,wrinkles,etc. I can play with it til I get it lined up. But I use glossy banner material.When I do the backside,which is not glossy,I do it dry.For some reason I don't get bubbles on the non-glossy banners. Time wise,the extra time it takes doing wet,I save by not having to pop bubbles. And if you do enough wet,you get good and you get fast.

I suppose in a few years I will be good enough to do dry with no bubbles but right now,I don't take the chance. My business depends on positive feedback from my customers.

Looks very very nice CNC.  What software did you use to make the image?

I've been doing signs for years and still, I prefer the wet application method...  I'm sort of a prefectionist, So I hate even the smallest of bubbles. Wet takes a bit longer, but the results are well worth it in my opinion...

Look Forward to seeing my video on the Wet Application Method....

The customer gave me a eps. someone made up for him. I used flexi to cut it. The file was in color so I was able to cut each tree out by color and then lay them down.

I'd like to see that wet technique video.

Nice Job!And I agree on the wet.It takes a little more time to apply but it saves a lot more time in the long run.