Sign in to follow this  
dave_dj1

Nothing fancy but I'm proud of it, the reason I bought the Titan II

Thank you.

Yeah, my last truck was white and I had red diamond plate, I didn't want red again so when I found this color I knew it was for this truck. The truck is actually pretty dirty and it's very overcast. I will have to remember to take a pic once she's cleaned up and the sun is out.

Thank you.

Yeah, my last truck was white and I had red diamond plate, I didn't want red again so when I found this color I knew it was for this truck. The truck is actually pretty dirty and it's very overcast. I will have to remember to take a pic once she's cleaned up and the sun is out.

finding the original tires are not wearing particularly well on that model but I don't remember any original tires that did real well.

• Like 1

finding the original tires are not wearing particularly well on that model but I don't remember any original tires that did real well.

Believe it or not those tires only have about 10K on them, I run studded snows all winter and just switched back to these, I hate them. 

I was just thinking today I have to order up some General Grabber AT2's for her.

think I will go Michelin next time - mine have 12K and show a lot of wear - at $1600+ for tires I know I will be whining

Nice work!! Nice truck as well!! Here's my new ride. Debating on whether or not to clutter it up with decals. Lol

post-37957-0-81398900-1464899107_thumb.j

• Like 1

It must be Ram season I just picked up this trailer tugger a month and a half ago

post-64078-0-28405100-1464900693_thumb.j

• Like 1