Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Busy day today doing Wounded Warriors Stuff

Poly mugs, key chains and magnetic name tags ...

post-2057-0-97662400-1457410764_thumb.jp

• Like 5

great work great cause

Thanks Scott,   this was the best success I have ever had with my George Knight heat press on the poly mugs.  Every time I have tried different things and might have finally found it.  One thing for sure the press is way faster and easier than the wraps I have...

• Like 1

Thanks Scott,   this was the best success I have ever had with my George Knight heat press on the poly mugs.  Every time I have tried different things and might have finally found it.  One thing for sure the press is way faster and easier than the wraps I have...

that is why they make different ways of doing things we each have our preference - I do 5 in 15 min (can do 9 in 15 min but I rotate 5 in 4 out with my 9 wraps right now)  but for those that can get edge to edge with a press more power to em I say.  wish I had those results - jealous 

Just a quick note of thanks for supporting this cause.  Both my daughters are in NJROTC and their unit spends a lot of time with these men and women.  

I've been with them for a few of the events.  It's pretty humbling to rub shoulders with them.

• Like 1

Just a quick note of thanks for supporting this cause.  Both my daughters are in NJROTC and their unit spends a lot of time with these men and women.  

I've been with them for a few of the events.  It's pretty humbling to rub shoulders with them.

Thank you and them Semper Fi

• Like 1

Nice work as usual MR 300. It is such a great thing you are doing..