Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

will be over 100 to go but got started

love these people - been doing their mugs for years - good cause and great people  MDOC Honor Guard

going to package as I go so no pictures of the big group together

post-2742-0-27689600-1457281176_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Really nice.They look really sharp and crisp! Is  this sublimation?

yes sawgrass ink with a ricoh printer - now to wait for more blanks as I only keep about 50 on hand of the 10 oz - think I have 80 of the 15 oz on hand as when people order personal ones they want big - people giving them away go on price

Those look great. Do you use a press or wraps?

wraps only = 10 - so I have 5 in the oven and 5 unwrapping and re wrapping to keep the rotation going.  have to order another 3 cases of mugs tomorrow but got the first 40 done today

• Like 1

That looks great. I've had no luck doing ceramics so far. Sure have wasted a lot of time and expensive sublimation paper though. 

I love cactus mugs product but cannot understand why an order placed yesterday morning slightly after 8 has to wait till this afternoon to ship :(  they are 2 hrs away and I always have to plan on 3 days for delivery

ohh yeah - I guess - think this needs to wait for the headache to let up

post-2742-0-07417100-1457558804_thumb.jp

That was the preliminary Lab test - later came the cat scan.  each case is boxed inside another box surrounded by a hefty layer of peanuts - not a single mug broke from them yet in all the time buying from them!

back to rolling thru them - figure I will make it easier to find the custom ones with names this time

post-2742-0-49613400-1457723237_thumb.jp

not sure on beating the price but best quality mugs I have found - it is marck in toledo - the owners of cactus wraps - they double box everything with peanuts between - just finished the 129 mugs - time for a break!

you will have to do the paperwork and jump thru the hoops to get approved as they only sell wholesale and not retail