3barefoot

Wholesale Shirts

What sites do you use? I'm doing HTV and have a heat press.  I have been checking into a site called Shirt Space and it seems to be fairly priced. Just didn't know what sites you used, and which shirts you choose. Right now I'm doing alot of running to Walmart and Soffe Outlet to get shirts. But with this Carolina Panther's thing blowing up I can't find the shirts I need. I am flat out getting tired of running to shirts. Shirt Space allows me to order like 3 Hot Pink Larges and 2 Small Royal Blues. I want to stick with a site like that. And Shipping surprised me on 22 shirts "different sizes & colors" It was only $8 something.

I'm thinking this is the best site I have seen so far. Shirts I picked  were Gildan G500 100% cotton.

You can try jiffyshirts. I have used them. Most people use San Mar but have to have a resale license

• Like 1

You can try jiffyshirts. I have used them. Most people use San Mar but have to have a resale license

Yeah I don't have a resale License. I just mainly do this on the side.

Doing it on the side doesn't matter, as I'm sure most here will say they are in the same boat. In most states, the cost to get a sales tax permit/license is minimal when compared to the savings you will reap by using Sanmar. For example, I chose a random Gildan t-shirt and it is $0.37 cheaper going through Sanmar compared to jiffy. My sales tax permit was a one time cost of $100. The savings will add up quickly for most.

Now if people don't get their resale/tax permit/license to avoid reporting sales tax, that is another story which we should avoid getting into here. Things would get out of hand rather quickly.

• Like 2

I learned today that there is a sanmar warehouse about 50 miles from my house. I bought a hat press from a guy and he said it was just down the road from his shop. Submitted all my info to sanmar tonight to get an account.

• Like 1

I learned today that there is a sanmar warehouse about 50 miles from my house. I bought a hat press from a guy and he said it was just down the road from his shop. Submitted all my info to sanmar tonight to get an account.

Wow that would be fantastic. They ship free over $200 but the time saved and savings on smaller orders would be better than a ....poke in the eye. 

• Like 1

After checking jiffyshirts, it's still cheaper to go with Shirtspace. Right now orders of $99 get free shipping. Order of 50 shirts is $107.81

Waiting on the info to come back from them Wildgoose. Hopefully they have some good prices.

• Like 1

On Jiffyshirts, once you have $80 in your cart, you get a 4% bulk discount.  At $150 you get a 10% discount.  I didn't see any kind of bulk discount on shirtspace.   Jiffyshirt's free shipping at $59 is the main reason I use them, as I often have smaller orders.  If you are making large orders, SanMar makes the most sense.