Sign in to follow this  
MrEastwood

New from NC

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to take a minute to say hello and tell y'all about myself. I'm 39 married to a beautiful woman and we have 4 kids together. My daughter is 10 and her kids are 25,17 and her son that passed last November was 21. We live in a little town north of Charlotte NC called Kannapolis. Dale Earnhardts home town. I just recently got into the vinyl cutting hobby and I'm using a Silhouette Cameo machine until I can get something a little better to cut with. I got this machine to cut small stencils to do work on knife blades, that's my real hobby but it seems like I'm gravitating more and more toward the vinyl cutting. Hahaha. Anyways, any pointers you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for having me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can already tell it's addictive. If you get a chance go to facebook and look up Eastwood Productions. That's my page for my knife work. All of the designs on my blades were cut out using my Cameo. What kind of machines are you guys using and what program?