Sign in to follow this  
Moody Blue

Another Truck Wrap Complete!

2010 F150 with Fiberworx complete wide fenders kit and full long travel suspension with 37" tires. Wrapped the fenders in Avery SW900 Gloss Black Metallic to match the existing Tuxedo Black Metallic paint on the cab. Put about 12 straight hours into this project and worked well into early Sunday morning. So big it barely fit into the garage! 

post-84967-0-67833300-1438009182_thumb.j

post-84967-0-28175000-1438009203_thumb.j

post-84967-0-14275600-1438009224_thumb.j

post-84967-0-25608900-1438009233_thumb.j

post-84967-0-98698600-1438009241_thumb.j

• Like 5

Cab was factory paint. We just matched the fenders on this one. Metallic black so it matched ALMOST exact. 

I'm so sorry I just seen what you used. I was looking at how well it turned out didn't finish reading the post . Sorry

• Like 2

I'm so sorry I just seen what you used. I was looking at how well it turned out didn't finish reading the post . Sorry

Glad you found it lol. Been swamped lately so havn't really been on here as much as I like to be. 

You do such great work Moody. Nice job. That total package with the lift and tires and all just looks incredible. 

You do such great work Moody. Nice job. That total package with the lift and tires and all just looks incredible. 

Thanks! Yeah this truck is a beast. 37" tires w/Method wheels and full long travel Fox and RPG suspension setup. Plus with the extra wide fenders I was afraid it wasn't going to fit in the garage lol

• Like 1

Nice work man. Oh and that exercise ball use use for sitting on is a great idea.

Thanks. Haha yeah its perfect height for doing the rocker panels on trucks.