Primal Decals

looking for ideas on my car

As you see in the picture i had a local pro professionally paint  red pin stripes down the sides, there is also 2 on the hood that follow the body line as well and red around the circle on the fog lights(which isnt shown,took picture before it was done) and there is also pin stripes on the rear.. just curious if you guys would do anything else anywhere to this. im open to any ideas to make it pop..As you see red stands out pretty good on this..

post-88251-0-86378800-1430341343_thumb.j

post-88251-0-71372600-1430341640_thumb.j

post-88251-0-73101200-1430341890_thumb.j

This

Sorry, as an airbrusher, I always go for the skulls.  :lol:

Or this

Or carbon fiber look on the center section of the hood.

With black, gotta go with something that pops or greyscale/black & white images. 

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

NOT a fan of how he pinstriped under the handles.  

1st thing I noticed that I didn't think was good....

i wasnt a fan of the stripes under the handles either at first , but you get used to it..

• Like 1

ok gotta say it - been biting my tongue and its starting to hurt . .  .jack the radiator cap up and drive a dodge under it.    whewwwww

• Like 2

ok gotta say it - been biting my tongue and its starting to hurt . .  .jack the radiator cap up and drive a dodge under it.    whewwwww

YUP! Have to agree...Dodge DOES make good jack stands :) !!!!!!!!!!

YUP! Have to agree...Dodge DOES make good jack stands :) !!!!!!!!!!

never needed them with a dodge -now that da*& VW that is another story - I think it has an affair going with the mechanic and not behind my back

I even hated junking them. Everything wss an oddball size

wrap everything below the stripe in matte black...give the two tone look. I would probably remove the pintstripe and redo it in vinyl too. 

• Like 1

Thanks Moody.I was kinda thinking of removing the red on the sides or something. the more i keep thinking about it and keep looking at im not impressed with the sides at all..what to do , what to do lol...it was painted with hotshots paint by a pro here, is there a safe remedy of removing the red paint without affecting my original?

• Like 1

Are you looking to add something as far as airbrush and paint or decal wise?

TauntDevil,,,im going for decal wise or change up of color design ,anything really to make it look good and stand out but not stupid godly, no more paint,cant afford the airbrush here.they are way high here.

Thanks Moody.I was kinda thinking of removing the red on the sides or something. the more i keep thinking about it and keep looking at im not impressed with the sides at all..what to do , what to do lol...it was painted with hotshots paint by a pro here, is there a safe remedy of removing the red paint without affecting my original?

if it's on top of the clear, which most pinstriping is, I would hit it with some heat and try goo gone or some sort of adhesive remover.

Most on clear can go bye-bye with a pressure washer at a sharp angle. Smooth clear just doesn't give it enough bite.

• Like 1

Your in California, where custom is "King", allegedly. Your "Professional" should know not to put black on red or vice/versa , or white on black/red. Especially without an accent color (or at all). Take it back and have him refund your money and hire a Pro. 

• Like 1

Check into Plasti-Dip Dip Your Car

It's a peel-able coating you can change the color of your car. 

It holds up pretty well on rocker panels.

Gotta use ALOT of this stuff to make it peel easily. A few coats will look good for a little while but really needs to be 5 or 6 good thick even coats to really come out nicely.

• Like 1

I've used it on lower rocker panels for 4 wheel drive trucks.

Yes, it takes several coats.

Besides, it was just a thought. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for your ideas.whats a safe remover to take off the paint he used? There is no clear coat over the red. He just just brushed it on with a pinstripping brush and thats all.