diyanddone

Runtime Error while trying to cut one specific file

Please help!! I keep getting the following error when I try to cut one of my more elaborate files.  I really don't want to have to redesign it, but the program shuts down everytime I try to cut or export the file.  I have tried copy and pasting into a new file and re-saving with a different name, but the same error occurs no matter what I do.  I am able to cut other files just fine. 

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:

Runtime Error

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Who exactly is the "application's support team" and how would I contact them?!  This stuff always happens when there is deadline near!!  Ugh!  Also, apparently, I can't upload the scut3 files here to have someone take a look at...

Thanks!

~JLynn

I would have to say that Craft Edge would be the support team, have you tried to convert it to eps and try cutting that?

Thank you!  I'll try it!

I would have to say that Craft Edge would be the support team, have you tried to convert it to eps and try cutting that?

When I try to convert it to any format it causes the error and shuts down...

Maybe something here can help,  You don't state what version of windows,  Or also try system restore, which will take you back to a time when you computer was working good.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-in/9f6ae061-102b-402a-b3f7-89fda80cd0cd

I am working on Windows 7...I think. 

Save it as an svg then import it in to a new file AFTER you have shut SCALP down and restarted it

I believe you can upload a zip file to the forum. Try zipping your file and then upload it for someone to look at. Also mention what version of scalp your using because a newer version file can not be opened by an older version. Maybe someone else would be able to export it to see what's wrong with it?