DNA_Vinyl

How much would you charge?

I guy here at work wants me to make this for him. 3 layers. "14 wide "13 tall. I told him $30.

He told me I was nuts. I hva eno idea

I thought that was pretty reasonable.

post-72594-0-51810800-1411677933_thumb.j

Doesn't sound unreasonable to me. A local shop gets $20 for a 1 color decal that size. If he wants a bunch and you can get them printed, then he could save some cash.

• Like 1

You got it all wrong!!! Pay him for the privilege to cut and layer his graphic. As a matter of fact, make him two more for spares. Take him out for a Surf and Turf dinner, a day at the spa, Maybe even a pro football game. Oh, almost forgot. Wash and wax his car. Don't you all agree with me?:huh:

• Like 6

I like the price. If he's a friend or wants more work in the near future I might cut it down a bit.

I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't want it in my shop even if my name was Hart.

NO offense if it's your design DNA!

QUOTE> "If he (sic) wants more work in the near future I might cut it down a bit."

No, give him the discount on the FUTURE work, not the first one.

• Like 1

You got it all wrong!!! Pay him for the privilege to cut and layer his graphic. As a matter of fact, make him two more for spares. Take him out for a Surf and Turf dinner, a day at the spa, Maybe even a pro football game. Oh, almost forgot. Wash and wax his car. Don't you all agree with me? :huh:

Ahh you have smelled the success of the  eBay Freebee process no doubt... 

• Like 1

holy crap.....that sounds more than reasonable, for the time and materials involved....and how is the image? workable, or are you going to have to clean it up too? Dude would get punched...."Hell yea im crazy bro! come at me!!!!"

ok, im better now....lol 

Arty, when you finish Jaybird's order, I neeed some stuff done too ! LOL

I guy here at work wants me to make this for him. 3 layers. "14 wide "13 tall. I told him $30.

He told me I was nuts. I hva eno idea

I thought that was pretty reasonable.

Thats very reasonable. i would have charged $20 for a 14x13 single color...for 3 colors, i would have been at about $40-45