Sign in to follow this  
joker

uscutter order

Man nothing like receiving the order you place in and realize you screwed up your own order.. Ordered a 10 pack of coro and when it came in today i opened the box to find that i ordered the coro with long flutes instead of short flutes.. SMH....lol

Well, it's only 10, not 100.

You can easily produce designs that fit vertically and sell those instead.

On a different note ---  some big sellers in my store were 19"'x 48" (horizontal-landscape) coro signs that display on yards with 2 stakes each.

I cut them from 4x8 sheets (obtaining 5).

Those suckers sold for $60. ---  yuuuup, I got $300 from a single 4x8 sheet of coro.

That is true slice but I just looked at my 24 inch roll of vinyl that I ordered and I freaking ordered oracal 631 instead of 651 smh again

You could make some of these, or similar. Just something I made to see if I could. 

post-87856-0-52863700-1411598918_thumb.j

I like that 101Leds that is a neat idea.. I never use 631 and i ordered that instead of 651.. I was at work and put my order in while i was on lunch break.. Never again will i do that... 

I like that 101Leds that is a neat idea.. I never use 631 and i ordered that instead of 651.. I was at work and put my order in while i was on lunch break.. Never again will i do that... 

err ahhh I wonder how many of us "work" from our lunch break.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Brilliant t-shirt sign. I guarantee that others here will go ahead and do these also !!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="101LEDs" data-cid="372405" data-time="1411599021"><p>

You could make some of these, or similar. Just something I made to see if I could.</p></blockquote> have one similar yo yours in my store window.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="joker" data-cid="372385" data-time="1411595770"><p>

Man nothing like receiving the order you place in and realize you screwed up your own order.. Ordered a 10 pack of coro and when it came in today i opened the box to find that i ordered the coro with long flutes instead of short flutes.. SMH....lol</p></blockquote>

Got ya beat I ordered 100 flutes were right but wrong color. Took a while to get rid of 100 yellow 18x24's

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="joker" data-cid="372385" data-time="1411595770"><p>

Man nothing like receiving the order you place in and realize you screwed up your own order.. Ordered a 10 pack of coro and when it came in today i opened the box to find that i ordered the coro with long flutes instead of short flutes.. SMH....lol</p></blockquote>

Got ya beat I ordered 100 flutes were right but wrong color. Took a while to get rid of 100 yellow 18x24's

seriously? All I have to do is say 'would you like yellow?" and they jump on it.

Hell it took me a year to get rid of them. Black and White are my 2 sellers down here.

when I just ordered 100 from alpine they called back to confirm the flute direction - seams I stated the size backwards but THEY thought it might be a mistake and called to ensure I got what I needed.  now with that said = my next usc order I need some verticle flute coros - finally used up all the yellow ones from a beacon order on ebay years ago that I made a mistake on

• Like 2