Sign in to follow this  
MOrnelas

Need Help with Pricing

I'm NOOBIE in this industry.

I'm doing a job for one of friend's boss. His boss trains Horses and wanted me to make him a big sign

of his logo. The work measuring is roughly like: 43' Length by 40' Wide in total. How much should I 

charge, I don't wanted to overcharged him. Is their any formula I could use to come up with a decent 

price

They don't even put them that big out by the interstate!

Now 43" (inches) by 40" (inches) is way more affordable. (and manageable!)

• Like 1

after the size ......is it one color, two color, three, four? 3 year, 5 year, 7 year, 9 year, more? printed? laminated? substrate? sign system or custom made frame? painted substrate? treated, vinyl or metal posts? type of finials? manual dig or equipment rental? concrete? quickrete? distance from you? labor/time calculations? 

• Like 1

Ok I am seriously needing some help got a couple of 1st time jobs and dont have any idea on pricing....client wanting 2 color magnets for the vehicle...first of all what is standard size of magnets on vehicles and then pricing...how do u fig that charge?? Also...have a school booster club wanting yard sign for football cheerleading etc and I have no idea how to quote prices for them??? Please help

• Like 1

Ok I am seriously needing some help got a couple of 1st time jobs and dont have any idea on pricing....client wanting 2 color magnets for the vehicle...first of all what is standard size of magnets on vehicles and then pricing...how do u fig that charge?? Also...have a school booster club wanting yard sign for football cheerleading etc and I have no idea how to quote prices for them??? Please help

Magnet set - 50$  24 x 12

single yard sign $15 base - add more $ for more detail, colors, etc. includes stake. 

Magnets $25 each 12x14  yard sign 18x24 1 sided with stake $14