Ninja

Should USCUTTER start accepting Bitcoin payments?

I'm looking into an initiative to start taking Bitcoin payments. Here is a link to a quick survey which will help inform our decision. Any constructive feed back is welcome!

Go to the Survey!

as many times as this was posted in different areas I am not sure Ninja has't been hacked

• Like 2

This is the first time I have seen a forum spammed by staff LOL  Benjamin done lost his mind - posting in 6 different areas - same stuff

post-2742-0-72441900-1395359168_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Love that last line in the survey about giving Benjamin a raise - he has shown some intestinal fortitude there

• Like 1

If it's good enough for the crypto virus...

Interesting survey. Why did the salary stop at doubling? :lol:>:D:bear:

• Like 2

Wishing I'd read the survey now but ya lost me at the million postings.

He even went so far as to make a lengthy post on Signs101, with his survey. Gotta give him credit for being ballsy. Wonder if he accepts bitcoins (whatever that is), at his Etsy shop?

he did the same thing at vinylforum . . .#1 for having guts - I hadn't seen the one at signs101 yet - this should get good

Update - I looked - it is like a soaking yourself in blood and jumping in with the sharks . . . . ya just can't help someone that insist on going into a dynamite factory with a lit candelabra that the candles aren't the right size and will definitely fall out .   good luck with that one

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?115069-Should-USCUtter-accept-Bitcoin-payments

popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif

Ya'll crack me up. This type of information gathering is not as easy as you might think and I'm trying to approach it in as unobtrusive a way as possible. Even after canvasing reddit and every relevant forum I could get my hands on, I've still only gotten 50 replies. Just posted it to our Facebook page this morning. Here are some of the early results.

When Did you first hear about BTC?

Have youever bought a crypto before?

Ever used an online payment system?

Ever heard of USCutter?

More or less likely to buy if we offered BTC?

Cheeky raise question?

Ya'll crack me up. This type of information gathering is not as easy as you might think and I'm trying to approach it in as unobtrusive a way as possible. Even after canvasing reddit and every relevant forum I could get my hands on, I've still only gotten 50 replies. Just posted it to our Facebook page this morning. Here are some of the early results.

When Did you first hear about BTC?

Have youever bought a crypto before?

Ever heard of USCutter?

Cheeky raise ques

Ben, you posted it at a forum of professional sign makers that believe in apprenticeships and the long time users were painting signs long before plotter.  they still do real gold leafing, carving and sculpting 3 dimensional signage and believe anything less than a  roland, graphtec, summa, etc are not worthy cutters (for a true pro they are right for the most part).  so posting there from what they see as the "less than worthy" seller of lower end value cutters that cut into their business, wasn't necessarily a great idea, as you might have garnered from your responses.   Bitcoin isn't even on their radar as they want cold hard cash.    I like you or I wouldn't be trying to get thru to you that you need to not offend an audience to get a response, , , hence your low response to the survey - roughly you are getting a couple of responses for each place you have posted it - people just are not interested and most are offended.

Peace be with ya brother.  good luck

• Like 1

Ever heard of USCutter?

Cheeky raise question?

first one- most everyone has used paypal that took years to catch on and be trusted

second one 6-7 of the post were on usc - uh yeh they hear of usc - one other is on a post started by people that left usc because of a dispute that has since settled for the most part so why not stir that pot again

last one - most wanted to add one about firing the person doing the survey that pmed, emailed etc

• Like 1

That's really good insight. I would hope that I'm not offending any audience but perhaps just the company affiliation is enough for some? That much I cannot help, but it's people like me who are working to change the direction of USCutter and more-over, change their image by improving how and what we offer. And I would totally agree with the statement about, "less than a  roland, graphtec, summa, etc are not worthy cutters"... People tend to forget that we do offer high end equipment for professionals who have been in the industry for years. 

yes, the survey was posted in 6-7 seven different places on our forum, but it was also posted to: signforums.com, reddit, signs101.com, t-shirtforums.com, vinylforum.org, bitcointalk.org, bitcoinforum.com and talkgold.com/forum. 

I've added the option for people to select firing me to the last one.

remember Bill Knapp restaurants - did a huge brand change that alienated their main customers - went bankrupt a year later - I miss their augratin potatoes and chocolate cake.  their new and improved store that opened here is now a Chinese buffet

You posted that on signs101 and they haven't put a contract out on you yet? I stay away from there because only running a small shop for the last 6 years doesn't rank me very high with most of them. You are persistent and brave lol.

• Like 1

Man, call it blissful ignorance- I didn't realize posting to signs101 was such a dicey endeavor! :P 

Man, call it blissful ignorance- I didn't realize posting to signs101 was such a dicey endeavor! :P 
you have no idea lol

Used to hang out there just to watch them tear the heads off the newbies. They are a close knit bunch and very protective of their trade. I'm actually surprised Fred didn't delete your post being from over here.