carwash

BMW M5 Logo.... with chrome!!

This chrome is sooooo hard to work with.  Tough on blades, tough to weed, but damn it looks good when you finally get it right... 5 colors, 5 layers.  Made this for a friend for his birthday.

83AFD7A9-6FB7-4BF0-9DD7-4E63037009AF_zps

8809B529-B8DE-438D-BFF3-B9C33F1B28E5_zps

• Like 3

We just ordered our cutter at the ISS show Saturday and looking at all the possibilities. Wow never saw any of this..this is Awesome!

Ya that looks great! I here you on the chrome. It's like it's almost a plastic layer. 

seemed to me that you either cut a little less than you need or almost clear through the carrier. No happy medium. 

yeah, i'm sure i have wasted my current blade.... I need to buy some new blades and need advice, guess i should start a new thread somewhere....

Good job on the layering.. what kinda chrome is that?

I haven't tried the clean cut blades but everyone seems to rave about them 

I HATE chrome but it looks so good haha.  Keep em coming love seeing these for inspiration for my truck graphics. 

• Like 1

I HATE chrome but it looks so good haha.  Keep em coming love seeing these for inspiration for my truck graphics. 

I'm kinda glad to see all this type of feedback so I know it's not just me. I always thought I was just a pansy or something. :rolleyes: