louis clarke ii

Etching..."Duck Blind Kit"

Awesome! Are the etchings done with a sand blaster? I assume they are.

Butch

DUDE etch the pepsi cans!!! Do something around the rim. That would really set it off and make it custom. Everyone will ask Gee howd he do that? See them for millions! Market to duck commander! 

OH OH OH how about making custom labels for all the products? Probably cant for the cans but do something for the bourbon bottles! "Jim Bean Limited edition duck blind bourbon"

OH OH OH how about making custom labels for all the products? Probably cant for the cans but do something for the bourbon bottles! "Jim Bean Limited edition duck blind bourbon"

You might be on to something...

Cool I might have to do this to my dive boxes, they all pelican.

Thanks I have a lot of projects for my little air eraser :)

Butch

Do you guys like your air erasers? I'm looking for something easy to use to do some minor glass etching. 

Only real issue with mine is I must have gotten some course AO with the gun because it kept clogging the nozzle. And you have to fill it often. If you are doing small stuff and not a lot of it, it is not bad. Since I purchased mine I like it when it is not clogging and it seems to do the job. Main thing it was not expensive. If you are going to be doing a lot think about investing in a blasting cabinet. That is my next move :)

Butch