Sign in to follow this  
I_am_disturbed

Sharing some work I've done

Is that Legion sign layered or printed?

I'd have to say you're pretty much a pro if it's layered.  

I also like how you make use of the negative of an image to complete the object.  

For example in the baseball bat and the planer.   

Very talented.  

Thank you for the compliments. First I get a lot of favors for work so BannerJohn and some cash sometimes so thank you for calling me a pro. Thank you again Dawn. The big sign on the trailer is going to eventually be mounted up high as soon as he gets township approval. G-C Wraps, the Legion is layered. Took a lot of thinking to figure out what color to lay first and what needed to show through etc... without repeating another layer of the same color. The baseball logo I can't take full credit for. It was already designed by the local league I belong to. I had to vectorize the original and again figure out the layers. The planer is actually the window. Because it's on his back doors I took anything we made black and used the tinted window so it wouldn't cover. Again thank you everyone for the kind comments and putting me on a pro level. I still have a lot to learn and this seems like a good place to get good information.

• Like 1

i like the bar doors, and the fairless hills.. the fairless hills one really caught my eye, something about that design and the teal with white works real work

Thank you sloozy8 and constricted. The bar one are for a buddy that wanted a more professional look. I told him I'm no pro but will try. Those are the colors for the league on the Fairless Hills. It really does pop.