mopar691

Shirts anyone?

This weekends shirt run, 26 boxes and 600 lbs. Fun little weekend screen print project.

post-7594-0-62889500-1394226184_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Almost 4k worth of blanks, The UPS guy was not to impressed that they didn't ship it freight. 

Almost 4k worth of blanks, The UPS guy was not to impressed that they didn't ship it freight. 

Don't feel bad my UPS guys complains if he has to delivery a desktop printer.

They are sold. That All one color one brand, just various sizes. 1 color print on front. Easy that way. Will be delivered on Monday morning.

Love it! That looks like a nice piece of business. Just how many T's is that?

My father in law has an old school Octopus for manual screen printing which used to make him some good cash. It just collects dust most of the time now. Care to save me the search and share your setup?

I got asked to price 600 shirts yesterday 2 sided but that looks like way more than 600 there. And over the weekend too, nice.

It is actually 700 JERZEES - NuBlend® SUPER SWEATS® Crewneck Sweatshirts. So really not that many.

I use a 4 color 2 station press and also a 6 color 6 station press. Same as the old octopus if you will. Everything is manual. Auto presses need to be fed way to much and this would be a small order for a shop with auto presses. If i start doing 500k or more a year than I might consider a auto but the employees that are needed to feed them sometimes are not worth the headache. haha. 

• Like 2

Pay employees? I'd rather put that money in my pocket personally. 

• Like 1

Atta boy ! Somebody is gonna  be busy. Glad for you .