JessXEmoji

Ebay and Etsy sellers are things dead for you?

I was doing great my first 2 months on both these sites selling every day. The last 2 weeks my sales are zero! Im getting good views on etsy but no sales. Ebay ive had zero views the last 3 days and I have 80 items and perfect feedback etc... Nothing has changed on my end is Feb a dead month? I did better in cold months.

Im kinda bumbed things got worse than better. Now i have no movation to keep adding items. This time last month my ebay listings has 80 views now its zero. What can i do? Seems things dropped after i opened a ebay store. Was doing much better without one.

I have been busy,   and getting busier every day. And I have a lot of repeat buyers.  I have a huge variety.. Graphtec quality speaks volumes also.  People like the quality of my vinyl graphics and my SUPER fast shipping.   This is when sales really kick in for me..better weather... 80 items,  not enough to draw interest, or keep buyers interested in sticking around... No variety.  Especially, if you happen to be selling what everybody else does. I have no clue what you sell, but must not be enough to draw interest.   Also when you get up into a much higher feedback like 1000, you will sell more. It takes time to build a steady business.  I worked another job for 14 months, before I had a guaranteed steady income from my store.  And it still gets a few slow times,  But that is when I change ads, and put other designs up, in the winter, for spring.

Same goes for my son's business,  they have almost 500 items up, and they sell almost everyday. They were pretty dead in December, up until about the middle of January, sales have kicked in and they sell almost everyday. I have taught him, how to make a business, from all of my years of trial and errors.  And he is cutting with a Graphtec CE5000-60. They also sell large vinyl graphics.  They also get repeat buyers. 

my etsy is real slow right now. I have sublimated phone cases, Personalize Mugs,hat's with some vinyl on it. here is my shop if you wanna look at it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/174690281/any-message-photo-collage-personalized?

A Good Read,  before you get caught.   Really NFL team logos?   Do you have enough money saved for a copyright/trademark infringement lawsuit? 

http://forum.uscutte...= dewalt decal

Here is a larger scale of what copyright infringement is,  big or small ,,,  illegal  to sell copyrighted/trademarked items.  Does not matter what the item is   T-shirts, decals, banners,  water bottles, what ever. 

http://www.mlive.com...t_river_default

• Like 3

I make my living on ebay and have never been busier. I have 36 items in my store and am thinking about down sizing.

I make my living on ebay and have never been busier. I have 36 items in my store and am thinking about down sizing.

You have a nich'e and a great business. Plus you do quality work.    That is what he needs, to stand out.. Something different, that others are not doing..

That's the problem. I want to slow down..working and taking care of mom which has almost become a full time job is wearing me out. I will be 60 in November and I'd like to rest a bit before I drop dead

Want to share your secrets...?

That's the problem. I want to slow down..working and taking care of mom which has almost become a full time job is wearing me out. I will be 60 in November and I'd like to rest a bit before I drop dead

Pass them my way, i will send you some commission $$.

Banners. Simple.....build a customer base and you will always be busy.

Hmmmm. What do people even do with banners? Are you just making them what they want? I need to find my niche. Im pretty scattered trying to see what sells. But with zero views ill never get a sale. I gotta find why some of my listing went from the first page to the 20th + . Does revising drop your page rank?