Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

OLD Case logo

My father in laws old one fell off and is gone, and want to cut some new ones but cant find the OLD style anywhere, the old squary style if anyone knows.

Thanks

I got this one out of sign blazer.

Thats the old cool one I remember. Here is another version from around 1980 but you'll have to trace it out.

post-20133-0-99663800-1389149020_thumb.j

post-20133-0-00116700-1389149030_thumb.j

nope those are the more rounded ones, i need the square boxy one... i cant even find a picture of the logo lol.

That's definitely an older version.  If this isn't it, perhaps Axel can tell us what model the tractor is.

Cal

I wonder if his father-in-law happens to have the original manual. A lot of times they have the logo on the front and it could be scanned.

If it's a tractor logo. Search the net for the year, model and make. Look for high res photos of the exact logo. Import in a graphics editior and clean it up with the logo cropped. Then you can import into Inkscape or other vector programs to prepare it for your cutters software. That's how I'm doing my Yamaha implement decals.

Is it this version?

THATS IT!!!

and honestly, i dont have a clue on the tractor model, im not a tractor guy, but i remember seeing the logo on there a while back.. and that is  A HARD LOGO to find! since yes, its very old.