diyanddone

I don't see my cutter as an option for SignBlazer....

I just got a USCutter MH871-MK2 and have been using SCALP well for my work.  I just found a design that I needed to develop in SB.  Now I can't seem to find the right cutter to actually cut the job.  I don't see my cutter as an option under all the selections for SB.  Am I totally screwed?  I need to work with it to become more familiar with SB, but I'm stressing to get this job completed on time...

Thanks!

Ugh.  Now, after I hit CUT, a Tile Cut window pops up.  I click on Cut Tile and I get the following error message "Can not open the output device. Error initializing cutter."   My cutter is online and ready to go....

maybe try and disconnect the cable from the computer and reconnect it. I tend to get that here and there with my sc and signblazer.

Port issue.

Troubleshoot that.

Could be as simple as restarting your computer.

What about cutting through SB on an SC cutter? When I hit the drop down arrow to select my cutter, I can't scroll. As soon as I click the arrow or the slider bar it closes the drop down window. I can reopen it and scroll between the cutters that are in the in the window. I can however scroll through the connection drop down wndow.

What about cutting through SB on an SC cutter? When I hit the drop down arrow to select my cutter, I can't scroll. As soon as I click the arrow or the slider bar it closes the drop down window. I can reopen it and scroll between the cutters that are in the in the window. I can however scroll through the connection drop down wndow.

It's a known bug.

Just open the drop-down and use the arrow keys on your keyboard (or the scroller wheel on your mouse)

That SC cutter is a Liyu. Choose that brand, and whatever model is approriate to the width of your machine.

It's a known bug.

Just open the drop-down and use the arrow keys on your keyboard (or the scroller wheel on your mouse)

That SC cutter is a Liyu. Choose that brand, and whatever model is approriate to the width of your machine.

I went back an hour later and it worked. I tried it with the Redsail RS1120C and worked like a charm.