JessXEmoji

Removable window vinyl?

I use 631 for it. it is the same stuff for wall decals. Comes right off with no mess but stays on well for quite a while. I did have one guy complain about it coming off when he went through an automatic carwash that also used hot water. Now I just tell people who are wanting the temperary decal to not do that.

On glass you can peel 651 off without much trouble and it holds through the car wash.

• Like 1

i have 651 white on my car, wanted to remove it and the glue stays there :( also i put a decal that i want to remove from the gas cover but since it has line about 1mm, i couldnt peel if ot with my nails so i left it there U_U

heat the leftover adhesive up with a heat guy or hair dryer and scrape with squegee.  Goof off the rest.  

I use a few different brands of adhesive remover all the time which is probably why I didn't think to mention that. They are just second nature to have around and after you peel the sticker just spray it on and wait a few seconds. Light residue will come off with a rag but heavy deposits may require a plastic razor to clean up.

could you recommend me one adhesive remover? im about to purchase some vinyl and transfer (around $400) from uscutter so i will just get the adhesive remover too.

For the adhesive just use rubbing alcohol . . . Every vinyl person has lots of that around :)

Personally I've been using the 91% alcohol you get at the drug store.   

Works alot better then the 70% rubbing alcohol.  

• Like 1