Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

you ever have one of those nights . . . . you know we all do

did a print, end of roll and it didn't come out even, so change rolls and set that one aside to throw away.  get it printing and take the bad one wad it up and take it to the trash.  second one done, hair in print . . .  start third print (now this is on the expensive vinyl with rapid air).  look down and what is the first one doing on the floor yet I threw that away.  take that to the trash and see that I threw away a $94. print that was perfect waiting to go out . . .  pissed now.  third one get it printed and laminated, contour cut is way off evidently file corrupted as second try cut the same (same print just troubleshooting as blood pressure is rising)  Print AGIAN . . ..laminate and this one comes out good.
  some days we should just stay in bed.    censored.gif

• Like 4

Now I don't feel so badly about putting vinyl lettering onto a coroplast bandit sign with the flutes running the wrong way (24" x 24" square coro) ---  I neglected to notice the flutes running across instead of up and down, which of course would not allow the ground-stake to be inserted.

2-square feet of vinyl is nothing compared to the fiasco you're describing, my friend, and I hope tommorow is better for you.

we once did a 4' x 8' lusterboard with a complete overlay and all yellow reflective text double sided.

Flipped it to do the second side, took it off the table and realized we laid one side upside down.

Same job we had 12"x 96" double sided with yellow reflective arrow, laid the arrows going opposite directions.

There is not enough room here to list all the screwups but when I make one everybody within earshot knows about it and not usually the best choice of vocabulary.