security802

Sunday Morning in Maine

post-36874-0-91347800-1384088782_thumb.j

So this is what I see when I get up this morning.... Let the fun begin. Seems like everyone forgets how to drive when it snows the first time.

Suns shining and the grass is green here. My sister said you guys had flurries the other night so it was only a matter of time.

Suns shining and the grass is green here. My sister said you guys had flurries the other night so it was only a matter of time.

Jay Don't take this wrong way but man I hate you right now LOL B)

• Like 1

At least your yard work is done. I'm still waiting for all the leaves to fall so I can mulch them up with the mower. Had to dig out some long sleeve t's the other day cause it's getting cool on the mornings.

I have it even better here in Florida..  It was beautiful yesterday.. think the temps were in the 70s with sunshine and green grass..

I have it even better here in Florida..  It was beautiful yesterday.. think the temps were in the 70s with sunshine and green grass..

You have it better in the winter but how bout in the summer. SC is plenty warm enough in the summer and you guys are always hotter than us.

EL if it's any consolation I see that much snow once or twice a year but it's normally melted before lunch time.

• Like 1

I feel your pain

post-2057-0-20965000-1384093635_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-07356200-1384093651_thumb.jp

Edited by mr300s

The winter is not to bad we might have a few real cold days but other than that iit is not bad. The summer's here are pure hell.. I swear this past summer i thought i looked out on my back porch and seen the devil himself sitting there from being so damn hot...lol

We get toasty in the summer but you guys in Florida got us beat hands down

I just want to find the place to move dead center of it all. NOT super hot in summer and NO snow and mild in winter LOL

Utopia. Never found that on a map. We are pretty close here and the spring and fall more than make up for the hot summers

• Like 1

I'm to lazy to move again, had enough of moving when I was a kid. Just need to win the lottery to build bigger house and put in the vinyl shop... AH to dream....

• Like 1

I've got 1 more move left in me and I'm saving it for just the right time. Next move is where I'll be til I croak.

• Like 1

I just want to find the place to move dead center of it all. NOT super hot in summer and NO snow and mild in winter LOL

I don't think I would be in a hurry though

post-2057-0-39365700-1384097501_thumb.jp

We have an average of 60 plus inches of snow a year. ( there is a ski slope about 12 or so miles from us winterplace resort you skiers may want to check it out ) our average high during the winter months is in the low 30s and average lows in the 20s of course we have swings both ways on the temps. . Our average highs in the summer is in the mid 70s and lowes in the upper 50s to low 60s. The elevation is almost 3000 ft. Above sea level so we get good breeses during the summer. It definetly is 4 season weather here. We have a place in Roanoke Va. 125 miles se. Of us and by comparison the summer temps can be well over 100 with heat index of 110 or higher and that is the extrems there also the average during the summer is in the 90s but it does not coll down very quick during the night. Of course they are warmer and get very little snow. I dont care for the cold anymore but dont like the heat either so i guess this is a happy medium.

Man I'm glad I'm from the south.

Yeah but you have tornadoes and hurricanes, i'll keep my little bit of snow over that

9 years and not even a hint of a hurricane or tornado. How may years have you been without a blizzard.