mabscotthandyman

vetrans Day

With Veterans Day Monday I want to thank all those serving, that has served and especially those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for us and our great country.

Our little Veterans Memorial . Truman W. Bailey is my farther and served during WW 2.

• Like 8

Yes A big Thanks to all that served and are serving..I watched my father spend 20 years in the Marine Corp.. He is a retired Gunnery Sergeant and was a Drill Insructor.. He served in Desert Storm...

With Veterans Day Monday I want to thank all those serving, that has served and especially those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for us and our great country.

Couldn't have said it better

post-2057-0-52712400-1384057152_thumb.pn

post-2057-0-22787200-1384057344_thumb.jp

• Like 1

YES may we never forget those that gave the ultimate sacrifice, not only the soldiers but also the loved ones left behind.. THANK YOU all

• Like 1

My Father served Army, stationed Tank Corp , Germany 1952-54....orry for fuzz on others I did this up for my mom after he past...Miss My dad

post-36467-0-45862100-1384093914_thumb.j

• Like 3

My family has a real strong service history both my fathers and mothers side and lost uncels during ww2 and the korean conflict. I lost some good friends during Viet Nam. So I hold the highest respect for all service personeel. My Grandson just joined the Marines and will leave for boot camp in the spring.

• Like 1

Where is he heading for boot camp MabScott.. I seen what the Marine Corps did to my dad and his marriage.  I hold  the upmost respect to anyone who has family serving or has served or has had family lost due to wars..

Where is he heading for boot camp MabScott.. I seen what the Marine Corps did to my dad and his marriage.  I hold  the upmost respect to anyone who has family serving or has served or has had family lost due to wars..

North Carolina camp lejunne

Without our soldiers this country wouldn't be what it is. Politics aside w/o our troops we wouldn't have the rights that allow us to complain about the gov't all the time and they do their thankless job with pride.

Oh wow MabScott that is where i grew up. My father retired from there..

He is a smart kid he wanted to go to college but lacked funds so i suggested he check on the service option and go to school on uncle sams nickel. He found that he could take mechanics while in service and that was something he wanted also so it is a win win situation. He is a great kid i belive he takes after his pop paw LOL

My dad wanted me to stay in Army but I kinda lost it back in 69-72 and well I simply snapped one day and the next I came out with Honorable, have had many a nite living with myself back then and thats all I am going to say..I salute all my "brothers" back then that didnt come home in 69-72, I trusted you then as I would today...Some evenings I can still hear yall....

My dad wanted me to stay in Army but I kinda lost it back in 69-72 and well I simply snapped one day and the next I came out with Honorable, have had many a nite living with myself back then and thats all I am going to say..I salute all my "brothers" back then that didnt come home in 69-72, I trusted you then as I would today...Some evenings I can still hear yall....

Nam was probably the worst war ( conflict ) since the civil war for americans casualties. The major part of the war was fought in trenches, swamps and jungles plus the tunnels.

The major part of the war was fought in trenches, swamps and jungles plus the tunnels.

Know them all to well sorry to say

post-2057-0-23494800-1384231443_thumb.jp

• Like 3

MABSCOTT my father used his gi bill after he retired and got a batchelors degree all on uncle sams dime. plus he got financial aid due to raising 3 kids by hisself. Just tell hime to watch himself in that down cause there is nothing for people to really do except go to bars and get in trouble..

MABSCOTT my father used his gi bill after he retired and got a batchelors degree all on uncle sams dime. plus he got financial aid due to raising 3 kids by hisself. Just tell hime to watch himself in that down cause there is not

hing for people to really do except go to bars and get in trouble..

He is level headed for a young man he dont drink, dont smoke and very respectable to others. I just hope he stays that way. He is a chick magnet hopefully that dont grt him in too much trouble.