So, I have a old cop car 1999 Crown Vic police interceptor

I just bought it off my brother since he can't use it no more cause he became blind :(

SO i thought it would be cool to have it look like a police car but have my company name on it

like it.. kinda so i have no artistic ability when it comes to that kind of stuff..

Anyone want to take this challenge if your board hehe

here is what i came up with kind a.. so if you want to run with it and board ..

I'm not sure if i want to wrap it the 2 side door's or just use some Reflective vinyl .. :)  I have  Red whit and blue and black reflective already!

post-16863-0-29105900-1383856023_thumb.j

a poor attempt at the design you suggested - don't think anyone would confuse this for the real thing.  PS nobody ever accused me of being a graphic artist - but I like to brainstorm to help others

post-2742-0-29827700-1383857873_thumb.jp

• Like 3

a poor attempt at the design you suggested - don't think anyone would confuse this for the real thing.  PS nobody ever accused me of being a graphic artist - but I like to brainstorm to help others

Great Mock Up.. I think i might make stickers like that .. and put them on the back and sides.. :)

So.. I was driving this car 2 years ago when my bro owned it .. and i was driving down a small town road. 2 lane

and when the other car was coming the other way and he was going fast.. i could just tell " LOL " and i did a U Turn behind him and caught up to him..

and then i seen them put there seat belts on.. and slow down  REAL SLOW.. Fun car to drive i promise !!!!

• Like 1

Do a search of cop car lettering and you`ll see different styles, most are done with common fonts.

mark-s

we used to have a state police blue car at the prison - coming back one day a mustang passed me like I was standing still, I hit the brights as I got in his lane - all you seen was tire smoke and him flying off the next exit . . . . must be he saw the prisoner cage and antennas because our state logo looked nothing like the police - then again he was going so fast he probably didn't get a good look.  I got a good chuckle though

You cut those lights on down here and 1 of 2 things will happen, you'll either get shot at or arrested depending on who you flash them at. Decals a cool idea though and should get some attention.

I Like the old police cars I have owned 2 a 1970 plymouth fury with a 440 magnum registered at 160 but i only took it to 145 did not want to break the speedometer lol. The other was a caprice classic 97 model....... I guess i have always had a thing for fast cars...... I could never find a crown vic seems like everyone snatchs them up.

Most of the crowns down here are rollin' on big wheels and thumpin' everywhere they go which is why I don't own 1. The cops tend to stop them more than other cars around here.

Saw a picture somewhere of a black Jeep with black reflective on it. During the day it looked normal but when the lights hit it they had in designed like a circuit board. Very cool.

personally when I see a design that covers a side like that or any wrap, I like when the handles are noticeable. If its not shaved, show it...only on auto's though