Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

USPS Tracking Site

Anyone else getting this?   Been that way a few says now?

post-2057-0-52870100-1382553347_thumb.jp

I think the Obama care web site is draining the governments bandwith...... causing troubles with all their sites.  I am sure it will be back up when they reach their 7 million people enrolled goal.  We are just over 100,000 so it could take awhile.  In the meantime you can continue to ride out this bump in technology by watching out the window for hours waiting on the post man as well as not using the remote for your TV till the package arrives.  Just keep getting up and changing that channel by hand.  Also, plug in that rotary phone in case someone is trying to call.  (don't forget to make sure the party line is not using it first.)

:lol:  :D  :P

• Like 1

Two days ago I checked my mailbox.  My street address # is 1908.  The mail in my box was all addressed to 2008 - a full block away.  Mixed in with their mail was an envelope addressed to 2008 - on a different street name - in a different city - and a different state all together.

It's one thing when you get a neighbor's piece of mail stuck to the back of one of your envelopes, but a 3/4" stack of mail from a full block away and another piece from over 1,000 miles away?  That's insane...  I know they're going through tough financial times right now, but seriously, is that the best they can do?

• Like 2

I don't know his problem.  I entered his numbers, and it came right up for me... I sent him a screen shot of it. 

You see the error I am getting well I stll am.   I signed into usps.com and it doesn't matter if I am signed in or out I still get that same error message?

Go to a command prompt. Run as administrator it's an option and type these three commands. It should help.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew