mr300s

Hong Kong VS US in shipping

So I get my phone cases from Hong Cong, have been for a while and believe it or not they always come in three days or less  with DHL and I can see on the tracking info they are actual leaving Hong Cong.

So yesterday I ordered a metal disk punch Here is the Tracking info,   they are located in Ca. Sometimes I find the Post Office is even slower yet go figure???

post-2057-0-80345500-1380250192_thumb.jp

Where is Hong Cong?  Is it near Kaliforina? Lol

• Like 1

Where is Hong Cong?  Is it near Kaliforina? Lol

I think Hong Cong might be a cheap knock off of Hong Kong...... :lol:

Be brave Bill. Even though they are picking on you, they still like you!

• Like 2

love the new avatar.   LOL

Well I could blame it on Auto Correct,   but its actually a small Town  where King Kong was born, Thanks Carolyn it's almost  Halloween even though they have the Christmas stuff out already

I buy entirely too much on ebay and it never ceases to amaze me that I can buy a USB cable for $1.99 including shipping from Hong Kong - half way around the world - but if I order that same cable from within this country, they will try and charge $5.99 just for S&H...

• Like 1

I buy entirely too much on ebay and it never ceases to amaze me that I can buy a USB cable for $1.99 including shipping from Hong Kong - half way around the world - but if I order that same cable from within this country, they will try and charge $5.99 just for S&H...

Tell me about it. I buy all my cables, cell phone stuff,etc on ebay...and I buy a lot from China..but if the difference in overall price is only a dollar I buy from a US seller. Esp if I am in a hurry.

I don't mind waiting 3 weeks for something I just paid $1 for  if the same thing in the US is $5

I really but nothing online anymore. I support my town and local business owners as I would like them to support me. I will gladly run down to the local Ace, Radio Shack or Mom and Pop store and pay ten bucks then but from god knows where for a buck online and keep the money local.

Business reciprocates and I know I do not like it when my customers buy things online rather than from me so I treat them with the way I would like to be. 

• Like 1

I really but nothing online anymore. I support my town and local business owners as I would like them to support me. I will gladly run down to the local Ace, Radio Shack or Mom and Pop store and pay ten bucks then but from god knows where for a buck online and keep the money local.

Business reciprocates and I know I do not like it when my customers buy things online rather than from me so I treat them with the way I would like to be. 

I prefer to do business with my hometown people when possible but when i get a bid from my local lumber co. And Lowes beats it by 1500.00 i go with the lower price that is $1500.00 in my pocket or maybe the difference in a chance of getting the job because most people will end up judgeing on price especially if it is their first experince with your company. And i buy alot on line now, pay my bills etc. on line it is just more convinent to me. I can pay my powe bill on lunch break from my pad or android i can accept a deposit or payment on line etc it is just the new way of doing business.

I concur, but I live in a tiny town in rural Iowa and I can't run down to the local store and buy a lot of electronic gadgetry and such.   I don't mind paying more for instant gratification, but it's simply not an option here...

• Like 1