livinloudgraphics

needing a little push on this vector

what kind of help?  If you can post the file of what you have and tell us what you are stuck on I am sure someone can help out.

Your most likely going to have to manually trace that one. It would take a couple hours. Either spend the time yourself or hire one of the pros. 

That's a cool design. I'm going to trace it out some time this week just so I can stick it on a t-shirt for myself. If no one gets to it before that I'll post it up.

If you load it in "IrfanView" the then decrease to 2 colors under "Image" 

then load in "InkScape" you should get results that would only take you less than a half a hours work.

Bob

sticky, can you post the file? I want to try what robert suggested. 

What I suggested is a manual trace, not the trace bit map that you are probably using now. With manual trace, you trace the shape of each part eventually you get the whole thing done, its a lot of work but times like this youll get better results. 

Here is the Scorpion, or my version of it anyway. I didn't do any of the highlights or shadows 'cause I want it to cut clean and took my best guess at a few places that were fuzzy. Not sure what the text is. Its similar to Horizon BT but not and I couldn't find it in my collection.

Scorpion.eps