Yahooman2

Need vectored flag like clawed image

To me that might not be able to be vectorized due to the watermark

• Like 1

Looking for a vectored flag that looks like clawed into the paint...

Sorry for the crude image ....

I saw a truck with a flag and the stripes looked like it was clawed in

and the satr field did also

simular to this crude mock-up

http://th_sample.jpg

Atached is one I found that would like to copy

or just buy it here instead of stealing the image

http://www.clipartof.com/portfolio/sajem/illustration/we-the-people-text-over-an-american-flag-432350.html

LOL left watermark when posted 

or just buy it here instead of stealing the image

acusing someone of stealling ? what a moron

I said something like this ....

Looking for a vectored flag that looks like clawed into the paint...

Sorry for the crude image ....

I saw a truck with a flag and the stripes looked like it was clawed in

and the satr field did also

simular to this crude mock-up

http://th_sample.jpg

Atached is one I found that would like to copy

seriously

When it's for sale for $20 and you ask to get it redrawn, that by definition is stealing.

what the hell what a bunch of eletist jerks....

.I asked a question here Never stole anything ....

wanted to do one also not buy but do it in my shop ,

asking how to get started  thats all...what a bunch of crap....

please do move on :mellow:

We're not eleist the issue is you posted a photo of a copyright image which is frowned by uscutter, then you asked for help to make one like it which may attract unwanted lawsuits. Dakota, jaybird, and the rest of the group are watching out for themselves and you. These forum members are great people, they listen and help where they feel comfortable and when it comes to something like what you posted they stand clear. Take sometime and read on the forum about copyrights etc they are interesting reads. I just joined in Feb 2013 I believe and I learned a lot. And they helped me go from not sure to "I CAN DO IT!!!!".

next time "just an advice would do " not a full Attack,......... firing Squads are out dated ....besides I put a link as an example  not a post...

I guess I see it different as suggestions or advice, and some may see it as a firing squad. None of these members are that mean, at least I haven't seen it. Quirky, sure but aren't we all.

what the hell what a bunch of eletist jerks....

If you're going to call people names, least you could do is spell them right.

That sums it up about what you guys are about ..if all this forum is about this crap,,, I guess US Cutters are definitly losing business...

you be sure to let me know on the spelling ok....

I guess I will chime in too.... This is really the wrong forum to make enemies.  Here is why....  This is probably the best forum of this type out there.  There is TONS of knowledge here even if you only use the search box and read.  Everything you will need in this industry is here.  On top of that, you have some of the most knowledgeable people in the line of work right here.  They are eager to help.  They will teach you things so you will be able to do them on your own (like tracing and vectorizing) and at times they will give you art work or in some cases do the work for you.  Most won't help with anything that has to do with copyright or trademark.  Just to risky.  They also respect another persons art work and don't infringe on it.

• Like 3

Yahooman2,

I got the same feeling when I read your first post as most of the guys that responded. If you did indeed want help with creating such a flag in Photoshop I and many other members would have chimed in on how to do it. It seemed as though you were just looking for a free copy of a copyrighted image though. If you just wanted something similar to those substituting a few words in your post would have made all the difference. 

There may even be members that have created such an graphic or have one that the author licensed for anyone to use. That being said, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. 

• Like 1