dancersshoppe

OUTLINING A NUMBER

I NEED HELP ON OUTLINING A NUMBER SO THAT I CAN OVER LAY IT TO LOOK OUTLINED  I HAVE THE NUMBER CUT JUST DONT KN HOW TO TRACE THE OUTLINE HELP

And please turn your caps button off.  It is considered yelling.. and much easier to read without caps.     Thanks

• Like 1

Watch the tutorials . It might not sink in all at first , but SCALPro does a good job . I like the outline feature in SignBlazer better though . I just got LXi Master and it has the best outline features I have seen or used .

'shadow'  on the right side of your screen. Up the points to the size you want.

you guys lay off my SCALP- thats the reason i bought my SC cutter was so i wouldn't have to learn or BUY another software. I already knew this one from when i could use it with my cricut. Now for those of us that are not that advanced in this cutting/designing world it is easy in my opinion to work with. Now there - >:D :P

• Like 1

Not gonna pick on your scalp, I still use it on my second cut station for running my LP2 but I can't stand to design in it. Any time you type letters and can't use the enter key to start a new line you lose my vote.

• Like 1

glad u got it. being new, welcome to the forum. This is a great place. Make sure u show us what u do. We like pics. :)

select your number select outline, (Pretty cool here to use with offset) select thickness then enter. Separate the number from the outline then select shadow

(Pull your shadow to the direction you need it) then select. Select both objects and click weld. Outline done, if you need the outline only select node edit and remove the number from inside of shadow. Ready to cut and layer, may want to use registration marks to insure proper alignment.