Dakotagrafx

little somethin somethin

*Note: I've tried taking pictures of hot women and it has not been able to tell me where to buy one - or how much...

They hang out in clothing stores and Starbucks coffee shops. Unfortunately no one can afford a woman, but most of them will work on a sliding scale based on how much money you have. 

Just kidding, ha ha . . ha

I use Google Goggles on my Android phone - it not only reads QR codes, but most types of bar codes and ties into Google Image Search, so you can take a picture of an item and have Google tell you what it is, where you can buy it, how much etc*...

*Note: I've tried taking pictures of hot women and it has not been able to tell me where to buy one - or how much...

i don't know about them being hot per se' but you can buy one on just about any corner. !!!  ehehhehehhehehehehheee.

Yeah but they've all got high mileage and are only short term rentals.

i don't know about them being hot per se' but you can buy one on just about any corner. !!!  ehehhehehhehehehehheee.

cheaper than owning for sure - although in my marriage I am not sure who owns who LOL  - mutual respect is where it is at

cheaper than owning for sure - although in my marriage I am not sure who owns who LOL  - mutual respect is where it is at

After the graduation and our still married ...ummmm she owns you sir.

her mom is a retired atty from the atty generals office - cheaper to keep her

• Like 1

you go from "celebrate" in about a year to "what was I thinking" - tone changes quickly when it sinks in LOL

about 31 of these and 16 arrows with logo + 4 banners.   all but 4 done in 2 days.   soon as the other 4 logo's come in will be ready to deliver.  about 2/3 of art needed redrawn to some extent or completely, but next time I will have good art for a lot of local businesses LOL

post-2742-0-64902600-1376628883_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-35456500-1376628913_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-59755400-1376628924_thumb.jp

Great Scott! LOL, very nice work. I told myself the same thing when I did 20 one off coros for local businesses. They look great though. 

• Like 1

This is why I recommend you to everyone. Quality shows. Remember the shave Ice signs for me? She just picked them up Wednesday afternoon and loved em. Only took her a month (or more) to pick them up.

They were paid for so I wasn't concerned. The job I've been worried about was $480 and it sat there for almost 4 months but he came in Thursday and paid me after I told him I was filing court papers. He paid, apologized, and ordered business cards. Go figure.