Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

Special?

If it says it in gold does that make it even more special? Man I need some customers today.photobucket-8227-1374698252438_zpsd15900

I hear the same for the Laserpoint Gold Series. 

Gold, I've never cut that, customers what are those, seems I'm straight out some weeks and not a peep others.

• Like 1

You post another pick of your graphtec im gonna scream.. I miss the one i was using.....lmao

You post another pick of your graphtec im gonna scream.. I miss the one i was using.....lmao

That'll teach you to start with the best now you can work your way up through the ranks like the rest of us. I don't know if I could go back after using this one for a few months now.

Gold, I've never cut that, customers what are those, seems I'm straight out some weeks and not a peep others.

We went 6 weeks wide open and then nada. Right after Dakota came back from vacation we slowed right down to a crawl.

same here - just a trickle but I think it is just that time of the year

I hope so but it still makes me nervous when business drops that much that fast.

Still think the LaserPoint MossyOak version is the most valuable of all.

I almost did it but just couldn't bring myself to that point. That's OK though I've got a LP2 in the back I use for tshirt transfers and I see Mossy Oak in it's future.

Jaybird i wish i would have started with the machine i have now.. But will be tucking some profits back to upgrade.

I had 5 cutters before the Graphtec and some of them were decent machines but none was Graphtec quality. I'm tryin' to get xpaperman to sell me his broken Graphtec just so I can say I own 2 of them.

Since your so slow, why don't you disassemble that bad boy and send me the pen block so I can give it a test run.  Then I can sell you a working machine!

• Like 1

Because yours is cheaper if it doesn't work, duh. If I had a parts machine I wouldn't hesitate to do that but I don't so I can't even though in the pics that unit looks just like the one on my cutter. Truth is If I got yours that is exactly what I'm going to try and if it works I'll just order 1 for my machine  if I can't fix the broken 1.

I still need a vacation but at this rate I couldn't afford to leave the house. Overall I'm way up from last year but that doesn't make it any better when things come screeching to a halt.

We have been swamped and Im loving it,  wasnt like this last year and Im gonna take advantage of it for as long as I can    I know the vacation is coming up in october to come visit the great state of florida

I have to try one of these cutters, I'm thrilled with the SC and the thing does everything I asked including letters I just cut for a shirt that were 1/4 inch.

What does the graphtec do that is so much superior?

I nave gone down into the 1/8" range on letters and have done tracking for a full 10 yds. of vinyl without it losing alignment. Just greater accuracy and quieter operation.

This was done on Graphtec is Siser. Note the dime for size perspective. The RP is .089" tall.photobucket-7703-1374878823614_zpsd2d836

Wow 1/8 thats small.  I havent had any real long runs yet so cant comment on alignment but I agree the SC is quite loud.

Thats some tiny stuff.

The RP is close to 1/16" tall which is stupid small and I never thought it could be cut but I've run dozens of them on the Graphtec whereas it would take dozens of cuts to get a few good ones with my Laserpoint and my Laserpoint 2.