tcrowder

Vehicle Window template needed

Looking to design a set of window perf adverts for my 2009 Chevy Tahoe. Just wondering if anyone has these templates in .eps .ai or even a jpeg format. Looking for rear sides and rear.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Terry

If a 2003 is anything like a 2009 I've got one. just let me know.  I've got the barn door and tailgate versions.

straight on shot with camera - vectorize it - remove just the window - scale with tape measure like Mark said

• Like 1

If a 2003 is anything like a 2009 I've got one. just let me know.  I've got the barn door and tailgate versions.

Thanks for the offer Doug. At least you know how to read.

Thanks for the offer Doug. At least you know how to read.

I believe the two members with a combined 11,600+ posts know how to read. They were telling you how to make your own template. Once you learn that very very easy skill, you'll never need another template again. You'll even be able to do the layout directly on a picture of the customers car. Or if you dont have access to an 09 tahoe then you can go to a chevy dealer and ask nicely if you can take a picture of one. 

Theres a grocery store on the left and pond on the right? Do you want a fish or learn to fish?

• Like 6

I believe the two members with a combined 11,600+ posts know how to read. They were telling you how to make your own template. Once you learn that very very easy skill, you'll never need another template again. You'll even be able to do the layout directly on a picture of the customers car. Or if you dont have access to an 09 tahoe then you can go to a chevy dealer and ask nicely if you can take a picture of one. 

Theres a grocery store on the left and pond on the right? Do you want a fish or learn to fish?

If I had asked to learn how to make a template, the other two posters (no matter the post count) would have been spot on. As that is NOT what I asked, they were not even in the same country. But thanks for jumping in with more useless bandwidth.

Attitude will get you many places in life. Some good, some bad but honestly if they overreached by trying to help teach you something maybe you can just say thanks and ignore the help just like you ignored your parents when they taught you manners.

Stepping off the soapbox now.

Jay

• Like 7

Note to self: Remember not to waste any bandwidth on Terry.

• Like 8

Another 2yr member that wants to turn the cutter on and have everyone do all the work for them - I'm done with this one.

• Like 2

If I had asked to learn how to make a template, the other two posters (no matter the post count) would have been spot on. As that is NOT what I asked, they were not even in the same country. But thanks for jumping in with more useless bandwidth.

this one is funny. 

let us know when you have a graphic to vector for your customer.

Another 2yr member that wants to turn the cutter on and have everyone do all the work for them - I'm done with this one.

You wanna fly out here and run my equipment for me Scott?

• Like 1

Hey if Scott runs yours i want him to run mine too. Woohoo vacation here I come.

Hey I need some more business, its getting kinda slow. Jay or Dakota, will you come out here and make my business for me? I dont want to know HOW to do it, just do it for me

• Like 1

Man I was just gonna call and see if you had some extra work for me. I'm busy but can always be busier. And I'll come do it for you all I ask is double what you charge the customer.

Just send me money so I don't have to do anything.

like welfare???

The only people who complain about welfare are the ones who have to work to pay for it. Never heard a recipient complain yet.

The only complaint you hear from the recipient is when the check is late.

Work 50+ hours a week to help ensure they get their check on time. Just doing my civic duty to make their life as stress free as possible.

• Like 1

well we know terry will never be any competition to us.  If ya dont learn on your own you dont succeed.  Theres no having someone hold your hand in business

• Like 1