I apologize for posting since I'm sure the answer is here somewhere, I just can't seem to find it. I got a new pc and downloaded SignBlazer Basic 6.0 and the drivers that came with it because I can't find the original install cd. I'm not sure where to start to connect the cutter and the software. I see in SB a drop down to choose the cutter but don't see LaserPoint on the list. In the LP instructions it says to choose the com port from devices...in Windows 8 I can't even get to my device manager. Any direction or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Di

Can't seem to delete this but I did get it working - thanks anyway!

How do I get the direction of the vinyl to match the cutter. Meaning...when I am in the software the items are going side to side, but when I go to the cutter it cuts end to end. I hope this makes sense, thanks for any help!

DI

On the cut screen in signblazer look for a box that says rotate.

/ off topic /

I want a car that has a "checkbox" (button) feature that activates the ability to rotate and parallel park sidways !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E1j6MHvX8oo

• Like 1

Thanks! That worked. Another question, before I was using Sign Blazer elements (I think). With it once the cut was done I could move the vinyl out so I could cut it. Now I have to turn the machine off then on again to make it move, any suggestions? Thanks much.

Di

/ off topic /

I want a car that has a "checkbox" (button) feature that activates the ability to rotate and parallel park sidways !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E1j6MHvX8oo