Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

July Fourth with picture this time

Getting ready for July 4th. I just made this shirt for myself and after lunch I'll be making one for the grandson. Everyone have a Happy and Safe holliday.

post-7680-0-91916000-1372704321_thumb.jp

Nice shirt, I love the fourth my dog not so much, he can't stand fireworks.

Nice shirt, I love the fourth my dog not so much, he can't stand fireworks.

Ours was the same way until his hearing went. Mixed blessing.

Nice work .........the fourth will be just another work day for me . We dont do the fireworks anymore it is just too hard to find parking then takes for ever to get out of the place so we stay home.

Nice Shirt. I hope you guys have better weather for your 4th of July celebrations than we did here for Canada Day on 1st of July. It's been raining here pretty much since in May!

Nice Shirt. I hope you guys have better weather for your 4th of July celebrations than we did here for Canada Day on 1st of July. It's been raining here pretty much since in May!

Feeling the same way in South Carolina. Thinking about starting a side business building arks.

Feeling the same way in South Carolina. Thinking about starting a side business building arks.

Hey it has to rain there so when I come down to Myrtle Beach I can golf on plush fairways.

Better hope your balls float.

Ok so I skipped to the bottom and just read the last post, did a doubletake and had to go back to read the rest - thought this was in the wrong section for a min

*golf balls. At least I know where your minds are.

This thread seems to have taken turn towards the nutty.........lol

• Like 1

I did that same graphic for someone at the prison once with land of the free because of the brave on it - he took it home to installed and called 2 hrs later complaining - seems he wanted it on the inside of the window and had spent 2 hrs removing the app tape and wondered what was wrong and why it was so hard to apply.  explained that wasn't a good idea as the adhesive isn't uv resistant and he brought it back, I retaped it  and applied for him.  seems like his boyfriend would have corrected him but seems neither had a clue.