Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

bbq

3X5 on coro. 2 sides. They installed like that as it was a rush job to open tomorrow and they didn't see me about a sign until last Friday.

post-40404-0-19218300-1371696681_thumb.j

While I'm on a food kick here's a menu board from this winter

post-40404-0-16519700-1371697446_thumb.j

I just noticed in the pic the LP1 I just sold. That thing has done a lot of work and made some $$$ while I had it. If you notice the string tied to the cutter I got sick of trying to find the knife everytime I needed it so it got tied on.

That's a great idea, actually.  I'm forever losing mine and end up ticked off, looking for it.  I'm going to tie that sucker to the cutter tomorrow!

Nicely done sir. Only thing I would have done is underline the specific category so it separated what was what. However maybe that's just a Wisconsin thing.

Now I'm hungry darnet

Very nice work, I like the two pigs a lot. 

I also like the sample shirt with the color options on it. It is an awesome way to showcase different colors but also what they look like on black and white shirts. 

Nicely done sir. Only thing I would have done is underline the specific category so it separated what was what. However maybe that's just a Wisconsin thing.

Yeah an underline in the same color would have been super easy to add and break up the big long list. 

Red underlines could even be added now....  no big deal at all really

Yes I agree that a different color line would have looked great but I am assuming they wanted or paid for just blue and black. Overall I think it looks great and my comments about possible changes are for myself and others to keep in mind when creating layouts or making recommendations to customers.

Those are some odd Friday hours.. Just sayin'

Cal

But I do like the sign, and the pigs especially.

The blue menu was their choice and they wanted it that way and couldn't be talked out of it.

male:

burgundy

coral

orange

red

lt. blue

yellow

slate gray

silver

on a black base

female:

yellow

lt. blue

coral

pink

red

terra cotta

on a black base

Might have printed in there was time but they came out awesome.

Glad you caught the hours. Calling them right now to fix it. Glad I got them to proof it so it wasn't just me. You guys just saved my butt, want a job as a proofreader?

They changed Friday's hours last minute and I missed the am/pm thingy.

No offense taken and I agree with you on separation either underlined or each category is a rectangle w/ rounded corners, reverse weeded to draw attention to the break but this is what they wanted and I gave it my best to sway them to my side before taking their money and smiling. BTW this place went belly up in 6 months, not because of the sign but more likely bookkeeping related. Last I talked to her she had no idea how much she had spent getting ready to open and was still gushing money. Guess money ran out before business picked up.

Now I'm hungry darnet

Very nice work, I like the two pigs a lot. 

I also like the sample shirt with the color options on it. It is an awesome way to showcase different colors but also what they look like on black and white shirts. 

Yeah an underline in the same color would have been super easy to add and break up the big long list. 

How come whenever I take a pic in the shop you guys always pick up on the samples in the background, gonna give away all my secrets B)

• Like 1

Ha ha I love getting a peek into other peoples shops and work areas. It helps me to see how other people accomplish the same tasks I am working on.

I can explain my shop in 1 word disorder make that 2 words and chaos. I'll have to take some pics when I get time and you'll I am definitely NOT OCD.

Those are some odd Friday hours.. Just sayin'

Cal

But I do like the sign, and the pigs especially.

Thanks for the observation. Luckily they're only a couple miles away and nobody noticed yet. I did some ninja moves and snuck over and changed the p's out before anybody knew it.