Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

We buy gold coro window hanger...

For a local jewelry shop... They wanted something cheap they can hang up in the window and take down as well.

20130614_180735_zps645a330b.jpg

• Like 1

Nice! Rounded corners and grommets... 

It's hard to tell in the lighting in this photo, but it looks like the black "GOLD" text on the gold bar may be hard to read, especially through glass.  Hopefully it's just the lighting in this pic.

It's hard to tell in the lighting in this photo, but it looks like the black "GOLD" text on the gold bar may be hard to read, especially through glass.  Hopefully it's just the lighting in this pic.

It looks like the lighting to me . Nice job...... the coro makes good interior hangers.

Looks good. I see some white peaking in around some edges of the black? If so, I would have approached this a little differently.

I've done a crap load of signs about buying gold...coro,banners....even sidewalk stand-ups. But they always want yellow background.

Looks good. I see some white peaking in around some edges of the black? If so, I would have approached this a little differently.

Just on the coin area right? I noticed that but he was okay with it, I miscut it and he was in a rush.

Yes, definitely the lighting, the gold isn't as dark as it appears..  And love my grommet and corner rounder.. :)

It looks like the lighting to me . Nice job...... the coro makes good interior hangers.

Yep, lighting.. And they do. Nice and cheap too.

Looks great, nice and clean...and most importantly readable! Only little nit pick I see is your gold bar could have been centered better, but overall it looks great!

Looks great, nice and clean...and most importantly readable! Only little nit pick I see is your gold bar could have been centered better, but overall it looks great!

Or maybe increase the offset more noticeably, with the gold over one way, the silver the other.

Didn't realize it was off center.. :angry: