ezkill89

Ford Super Duty Lettering in eps

Please Help. I am needing the eps format of the Super Duty Lettering that goes on the Ford Super duty trucks front grill and on rear tail gate. If you can please help out that would be awesome.

Thanks zeke

Really needing these inserts myself , does anyone have them ? thanks for your time Mike

The Fonts I Seen There Were Close, But Not Quite The Same ...Thanks for Looking Mike

The font I use is Eurostile MN Extended Bold  I have used that font for these insert decals the corners need rounded a little but it is close

If you are looking to do just inserts, take out some paper and do a trace then scan into your pc alittle clean up and sizing in your cutter program your good to go. I did it with my cavalier Z24 yrs ago when I had it.

If you are looking to do just inserts, take out some paper and do a trace then scan into your pc alittle clean up and sizing in your cutter program your good to go. I did it with my cavalier Z24 yrs ago when I had it.

That's how I got my patterns for the Mustang bumper letters way back when.

Some people don't really want to go through all that trouble tho  ;)   Some want the quick fix option

Quick fix is to go to town and pay the vinyl guy to do it for you. Easy.

• Like 1

Not to say the OP is not creative, but some people do not think of tracing what they are trying to create.

What I said didn't come out right and was not intended to be a negative comment towards the OP. Just having a crappy day here...

What I said didn't come out right and was not intended to be a negative comment towards the OP. Just having a crappy day here...

Dido for me.... was not meaning to be negative, more of a general statement.... Sorry if it came across wrong  (great the forum is gonna crash now)   :lol:  :lol:

Not Again. I called uscutter and they said send me your fc within the hour and they'll keep the forum up or else.  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Send me a picture of the head with the cover off and some basic measurements so I can compare them to mine. If they are the same it would be much easier to find one for mine than your due to age. If I can't buy it at least I can try to help you get it fixed.