MadHatterGraphix

What I have been Designing Zombies cont,

Well I felt like I should show what I have been doing design wise and here it is.  Any and all coment suggestions welcomed. I'm planning on puttin this on shirts, hats, jackets.

post-35756-0-84141600-1369895880_thumb.p

• Like 1

I like it, but I'm not sure what the '13 and '18 are supposed to represent?

Looks good.. I would assume the '13 & '18 represent a 5 year span.?.?.

and, if it was me... I would make the inner circle the same color as the outer (black) and the outline of the letters black and change the reticule in the middle to red, just to keep the colors simple for tshirts.  Then you would only have Black, White and red instead of those 3 plus a grey and whatever color that middle part is.

USMC3225 your right the numbers are the years, however since ow was confused by what they meant I may remove them because he isn't the first to ask that. Xpapermanx I'm trying to see what your talking about but on my pc where I created this I only have black red and white however the receptacle is a weird red on the screen it still prints red like the rest. The other issue is when you said grey I looked at the image on my computer the original and its black wondering if when I posted it something happened to it.

Great job, I like it. Im also working on some zombie ideas for a coming up gun show. Looking at doing shirts, decals and possibly hats as well.

Monkey if I'm remembering correctly your a veteran and your in the wounded warrior program. You fought for us, so as a token of my appreciation and if you want it I give you the right to use this image.

I think what he meant by the colors is... the inner outline of the red circle and the outlines of the text is not the same black as the outer outline of the red circle and the zombies. Also the red circle and the crosshair center point is not the same red either.

Alright you guys I have went back and checked out my colors on this image and I did find out it had issues. Somehow the color palette went back and forth from CMYK to RGB so I fixed it up and this is what it should look like

post-35756-0-07807900-1370010526_thumb.p

madhatter, would you mind if I used the original for a t shirt? I'm not going to sell it, I want to make it for my nephew. He is going off to college soon, and I wanted to hook him up, before he left!!!

thats cool...but shouldnt the crosshair be pointing at the zombie's head??? lol u gotta shoot them in the head to put them down!