OWJones

My Definition of Gun Control

Variety is the spice of life... 3 is always better than 1

I'll tell my wife that tonight and see where it gets me

Variety is the spice of life... 3 is always better than 1

Better be sure to hide the guns first just in case.

The ultimate  " Gun Control " is hitting your target precisly where you intended !!!

The ultimate  " Gun Control " is hitting y

our target precisly where you intended !!!

I always hit what I aim at ....i use a 12 gauge pump cant miss

If you do you better just give up

• Like 1

When I qualified for cc class I hit 46 out of 50 center mass and the guy next to me was talking about my grouping and how off I was. I aimed for center mass and I hit center mass, guess he just was more fussy than me.

When I qualified for cc class I hit 46 out of 50 center mass and the guy next to me was talking about my grouping and how off I was. I aimed for center mass and I hit center mass, guess he just was more fussy than me.

A shot gun in my opinion is the best home defense wepon in a instance where someone has broken in etc a woman or a man even would be shook up affecting your aim possibly. with a scatter gun no worrys . I grew up hunting with a poke stock or single shot breake down shoot gun and actually got more game with it then the newer guns later . I also had an old thumb cock single shot Remington 22 . Still have the shotgun it is a champion ( never heard of them either ) manafactured 1901 its just a wall hanger now but would not take anything for it it was my grandpas then dads and when im gone my sons .

Shotguns is good if you can stay far enough back to not be disarmed.

A shot gun in my opinion is the best home defense wepon in a instance where someone has broken in etc a woman or a man even would be shook up affecting your aim possibly. with a scatter gun no worrys . I grew up hunting with a poke stock or single shot breake down shoot gun and actually got more game with it then the newer guns later . I also had an old thumb cock single shot Remington 22 . Still have the shotgun it is a champion ( never heard of them either ) manafactured 1901 its just a wall hanger now but would not take anything for it it was my grandpas then dads and when im gone my sons .

I have a Mossberg 500 that I keep next to my bed.  It's been outfitted with a folding skeletal stock (kept folded) and pistol grip, plus I replaced the slide with one with an integrated flashlight that is very bright - one hand on the grip and the other on the slide - I can keep it in close and still light up whatever is in front of me.

I have it loaded with five Federal 12G Tactical rounds - 9 balls of 00 shot with a smaller charge - still more than enough to bring anyone down, but not so much that it will punch through multiple walls and take out a neighbor.

Yeah neighbors don't usually like stray rounds heading their way. Instead of flashlight I got 1 that strobes as recommended by an officer friend of mine. That's what they train wish to disorient the bad guys when they make entries.