Sign in to follow this  
joker

epilepsy

Okay so I have been doing some paracord bracelets with a purple ribbon on it for a lady and her daughter with epilepsy. For everyone sold i donated so much to the little girls fund.The lady found out i did vinyl work and asked if i could cut something for her vehicle i said absolutely. My wife designed the image and i cut and weeded.. See below for another quality job by jokerswilddecals.

post-35399-0-57132800-1369439777_thumb.j

Could just be the picture, but it looks like there are a few extra nodes that need to be cleaned up - see the bottom left corner of the ribbon, just above the 1st p in Epilepsy.

Other than that, it looks pretty good.

I found this web page that lists a lot of different awareness ribbons by color - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awareness_ribbons for other people who want to make awareness ribbon decals.

• Like 1

Damn OWJones i see it i will just exacto knive those on all the weeded ones so far. Thank you for pointing that out. I will clean that up before i cut another one.

Looks great!  Looks like another node you could edit- on the left side of the ribbon, up towards where the ribbon overlaps on itself, if that makes sense.  It caught my eye right away.

Always preview the design in outline or wire frame before you send it to the cutter. Its much easier to catch stray nodes. 

Nice design though.

Somebody PLEASE tell me what the hell "wire frame" is? LOL ;D

post-24492-0-04680300-1370187874_thumb.j

Most design software has a view option called "Wireframe" that turns off the fills and colors and shows where all the actual vectors and nodes are.

• Like 1