turboinline4

Warning Decal!

I had someone contact me that wanted a warning decal. I shot him a price and he agreed, I cut out 6, 4 for the customer, and 2 extras. They were small. Extremely fun to weed. But I believe the finished product came out nicely.

Just out a curiosity, how much would someone with a printer change to remake these?

969359_267886056688497_201957320_n.jpg

Did you layer that? I assumed you printed to start with.

It's all cut vinyl, apparently.

No, that's all layered. Some weren't "perfect" but will do. I'm too poor to currently buy a vinyl printer. Maybe one day I'll have enough business to do justice on buying one.

They look good.  Layering can be a bitch- I never seem to get every one perfect, when I do them in multiples.  Keep on attempting to do it different ways, to find what works best for me!

Looks good .......but I could not imagine anyone putting something like that in a public place but you see even t shirts now with obscenitys displayed on them just about every time you go to Walmart . The breakdown of morals I suppose .

• Like 1

Those look pretty goo for being 3 x 5 and cut vinyl. I tried to do some "stickers" like that for a guy when I first got my cutter. The design was WAY to detailed for cut vinyl and I ended up wasting a bunch of material before I learned my lesson. I would have something like this printed in the future but keep in mind the wait time to have them printed and shipped. What type of vinyl did you use? 

This was a small batch (I did 6 total) so I did them one by one. I wanted to make sure they were near perfect.

This isn't something I would put on anything of mine. I'm a little more reserved than that. But, will do cut just about anything for money.

I was using Oracal 651 for all of this. I had tried some Avery vinyl a while back, and didn't like it to much. There wasn't really anything wrong with it, but I just didn't like the way it felt, and that it was a tad thicker. So, I'm sticking with Oracal for now!

Also, thanks for the kind words.

they look good for layered vinyl, but as for the sticker it self i personally dont see anything wrong with it, i would rock it if i was a DSM guy