Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Hopefully the Last Mad Hatter Window Design

Alright ladies and Gentlemen ..  if you will please put your attention to me. I finally got to redoing the Mad Hatter window decal as stated in the Subject of this post. The grey will be silver the yellow will be gold. The box outlines equal the cut out path so the big empty space between the box will be gold. Any and all comments, and suggestions can fly a Kite but will be welcomed.

post-35756-0-46697600-1368717211_thumb.j

• Like 1

Love it, great job!  I think the initials on the shirt really add to it, and the web address sticks out way better as well.   :thumbsup:

I guess we don't matter anymore, just walk over the little guy on your way to the top...

Best so far no real complaints on my end but we're all waiting on our consulting fees.

You have my attention thats your fee lol. I for the life of me cant figure out, how to round the corner on the boxes in scalp though. Maybe i'm just use to Corel Draw. Thank you ang I try but isnt that all we can do? lol

In shapes try diamond rounded and rotate 45' or just do it in Corel.

Kiss.....

Wow... what a transformation from the beginning piece......

Way cool.....  I would be VERY happy with that if it were mine

Nicely done and nicely uniform...You should be noticed with this and hopefully you are on the best path meant for you ...

What's in that tea?

My only suggestion would be to mirror the character, so he faces inwards instead of having his back to the body text.

(and the foot wouldn't be touching the Graphix font).

Thanks Petro without your help I would have never gotten the mad hatter. The cup actually has whiskey in it . The show was changed after this figure I'm cutting it on my bigger cutter not the cameo so I had a little more play.. I tried it with him facing the other way

And I didn't like it.

Hatter.... Slice has a great point....  As I thought about it....  my eyes went in the direction the Hatter was facing......Hmmmm

As an observation....  the posters here are a great sounding board.....  as a group, you tend to notice tiny, miniscule things which would escape me entirely.

2 sets of eyes are always better than 1

how about putting the hatter on the other side? just two comments is to make ' and'  into  abbreviated & ....  and change apparel to clothing ... maybe,   thats just my opinion

Other than that looks sweet,   i hope it does the job for you......  Dee

I'll rear range it, see what I think taking advice however I see the mad hatter, then I read mad hatter Graphix which bring me to the website and what is made.

Remember in the end it is your logo not ours, do what feels best to you.

Actually that's not true. Everybody's opinion matters or I wouldn't have changed it. I want to have the best sign I can possibly have before I cut it. Plus if I didn't want opinions I wouldn't post.