USMC3225

Hi Everyone

New to the forums and thought I'd start by introducing myself.

I just received my first cutter - nothing special just a MH721... Didn't want to spend a whole lot of money right off the bat... I have been playing around with the cutter and doing quite well with it so far but do have much to learn..

Please share any tips tricks or posts you think a newbie like me should read and know about.

Looking forward to learning everything I can about the exciting world of vinyl graphics and design.

Welcome from South Carolina. Just remember that search is your friend and there are several good instructional posts on here.

Jay

Welcome from Michigan and I second - you can find most anything with the search box - at least what has been posted since the big software switch that made the older stuff unsearchable // / /

Hello and Welcome.  I'm sure if you search and can't find what you are looking for, just ask and there will be many that will help.

Hiya, good to see ya.

Tip? Build a media catch-basket. (Longer cuts tend to reach the floor, unless you have the basket)

Trick? 'Arch' your text for a very cool effect.

Have fun.

Hello from Rayne, LA...Now...Do you have time to quote me a 95ft by 7ft banner done with reflective chrome vinyl and need it to say "Bring it on Yung-Wong_Fu..Great leader and Play-Station Champion Of North Korea" Oh..I will pay in Sheckel's.....

Thanks for the warm welcomes....

Petroman: that would be 35200 Sheckel's and it all your, and you have to pay in advance.....