Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

Pink Pigs

Not the most sophisticated work I've done, but I've finally found a use for the bubblegum pink vinyl that came as part of my assortment roll order from USCUTTER back when I purchased the machine.

That roll has been sitting unused in a corner, and then this farmer came in yesterday who needed the banner, and the pink pigs just seemed appropriate.

(Those porkers are included in the Animals selection of SignBlazerElements  -- Draw Library).

post-21408-0-53360200-1366299236_thumb.j

It doesn't appear those pigs used a whole roll of pink..... glad you finally got rid of some..... but you should still have a bunch left!!  I have been using mine for the 6 year old girls softball team.  They are called Diamond Divas and they all wanted their names on their helmets..... ok, pink it is then!!

I use it for breast cancer awareness ribbons. I give them away. 

Ditto - although I sell quite a few, too.  I just cut 110+ 4" tall pink ribbon and pink angel decals for a customer who wants to apply them to 4.25" white ceramic tiles to make coasters to sell to raise money for the Relay for Life event in June.  She also wanted a large version of a different pink ribbon (see pic below).  I also cut a dozen sets of 10 tiny ribbons sized to fit on fingernails, just to see how they would turn out.  I'm operating a booth at the upcoming Race for the Cure event and wanted something small and cheap I could give away and those seem do-able.

So far in less than a year in operation I've gone through one 15" x 10 yard roll of Oracal 631 in Soft Pink, 2 15" x 10 yard rolls of Oracal 651 Soft Pink, a 15" x 10 yard roll of GreenStar Bubble Gum and a 24" x 10' roll of GreenStar BubbleGum and I'm needing to order more to make more decals for the Race...

post-24492-0-75525200-1366302173_thumb.j

That 'wrinkle' in the bottom right corner of the ribbon is an eyelash trapped under the app tape.  Not sure about everyone else, but I seem to shed about a dozen or more eyelashes every time I start weeding and taping...

• Like 1

oh yes i always blow my desk off wipe it down often, but yep, eyelashs dust particles it never fails. 

Very nice tho.

Good Job

I use it for breast cancer awareness ribbons. I give them away. 

i was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me that file for that ribbon as I'm going to be participating in a relay for life event here in the following weeks and think those would be great to sell for donations. 

i was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me that file for that ribbon as I'm going to be participating in a relay for life event here in the following weeks and think those would be great to sell for donations. 

I can't send you that exact ribbon - it's a copyrighted design from www.myvinyldesigner.com that I purchased.  You can buy just that one ribbon for $1.29 and you can use coupon code "spring" to take 25% off of your order, so get it for around a buck.  They have a lot of breast cancer themed design packages - I think I own all of them now.

I just cut 60 copies of that ribbon (without the text) at 4" tall and another 60 copies of their butterfly/angel made from a pink ribbon for a customer who wants to put them on 4.25" tiles to make and sell as coasters at the local Relay for Life here.  The large ribbon above was for her as well.  She's a repeat customer who always comes back for something completely different.

I have other ribbons that aren't copyrighted and I can re-do the text on one of those ribbons if you want that instead.

thats alright man i appreciate the offer though, ill check out the website and see what all they have to offer and maybe ill do some customizing of texts to donate.