jgeck90

Jeff with Geckmaster Vinyl Decals in Lake Elsinore, CA

Hello.

My name is Jeff with Geckmaster vinyl decals. I have mostly lurked around and posted a few times but i plan to be more active here. I have atached some of my work/designs. I have been in business for almost a year and hope to learn some new things here. Here is some of my work/designs.

Jeff.

post-25948-0-73856100-1363334320_thumb.j

post-25948-0-96037500-1363334331_thumb.j

Thanks! I bought this vinyl cutter as a hobby and for small, personal use. I know that i could have easily got a cricut or 15" cutter but when i make a purchase i like to go big or go home. Recently lost my job so ths is going to have to be my money maker.

Would there be copyright issues with "Jeep"?

I am actually in contact with Chrysler about permission on using the Jeep name. I know someone who already got written permissin so it shouldn't be an issue.

Welcome man! Murrieta here!

Wow! Very close! I frequently go to Murrieta and Temecula. Do you know about the sign supply shop in Riverside? It's called S&W plastics  and they sell tons of vinyl all different sizes, transfer tape, and banners as well as a bunch of plastic bottles, picture frames, and lots of miscellaneous cool stuff. http://www.sandwplastics.com/?osCsid=6e3e9a8160d46b747a07a2c0701ddccf

Nice.... What type of equipment are u using??

I use a USC Laserpoint. Software depends on the design that i am making pretty much. I frequently use Photoshop CS6, Inkscape, or Coreldraw for design, and I use Signcut for my cutting software. I have Signblazer Elements but i don't like the software and never use it.

Thanks! I bought this vinyl cutter as a hobby and for small, personal use. I know that i could have easily got a cricut or 15" cutter but when i make a purchase i like to go big or go home. Recently lost my job so ths is going to have to be my money maker.

I am actually in contact with Chrysler about permission on using the Jeep name. I know someone who already got written permissin so it shouldn't be an issue.

Wow! Very close! I frequently go to Murrieta and Temecula. Do you know about the sign supply shop in Riverside? It's called S&W plastics off University street and they sell tons of vinyl all different sizes, transfer tape, and banners as well as a bunch of plastic bottles, picture frames, and lots of miscellaneous cool stuff.

I use a USC Laserpoint. Software depends on the design that i am making pretty much. I frequently use Photoshop CS6, Inkscape, or Coreldraw for design, and I use Signcut for my cutting software. I have Signblazer Elements but i don't like the software and never use it.

my experience with chrysler wasn't as positive what is your secret so I can contact them again with some success?

my experience with chrysler wasn't as positive what is your secret so I can contact them again with some success?

I have zero success so far. I know a sign guy who said he got permission and he gave me the email address. I'll PM you and further details on this.

Hello and Welcome,  Nice work.

Wow! Very close! I frequently go to Murrieta and Temecula. Do you know about the sign supply shop in Riverside? It's called S&W plastics  and they sell tons of vinyl all different sizes, transfer tape, and banners as well as a bunch of plastic bottles, picture frames, and lots of miscellaneous cool stuff. http://www.sandwplas...a07a2c0701ddccf

Yeah, I have heard of them. They are a bit expensive though.

Same prices as online. They have low quality all the way up to high quality. Low quality starts at 20 bucks for 24x10yrd and high quality is in the $30s range.

Hi Guy

I am from Sun City not to far.

I have had my cutter for over 20 years and still going strong.

You do nice work, good luck in your business.

Bob

Thanks so much for all the replies. I didn't realize how many people were on this forum!